Is this bollywood actor really that great looking?

Like girls in india and many more countries are "will bang in a heartbeat" crazy for this guy and he's dated the most gorgeous girls in india, i mean yeah, he is attractive but is he really THAT good looking?

• He is hot
  • He is average
  • He is ugly
and tbh, i used what in my opinion were the best pics i could find of him on google without shades, if u feel there is better pic and i am trying to just bring him down, show me
is it just me or does he look a bit like harry potter, for some reason the smile reminds me of harry

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't find him attractive

• indian girls could kill for him, he is like tom cruise in bollywood

• yeah, he is an amazing actor and all his roles involve the popular guy, the cute guy, the hot guy, the cool guy etc so makes sense

• Then that makes sense. When a lot of girls like a guy, it seems like he has something special and then even more like him

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is average, girls must be after his money xD

• he comes from many generations of the main filmstar family, one of the richest families in india

• like when i started joining the gym, my parents are like, "u can look like ranbir if u start working hard right from now" like hell no man

What Girls Said 2

• Really? I think he's average at best. Not attractive at all.

• in india, every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him

• He is ugly affff. How can women like him? He's exactly what the word "ugly" means

• he is considered the most attractive guy in india after 1-2 people and google katrina kaif and deepika padukone, he dated those 2 gorgeous women and actually cheated on deepika according to media reports

• his dad was a superstar during his time which helped too and he comes from that family and dont know looks, but he is a marvellous actor for sure which is what should matter the most, but being fair, between 175-185 cm of height range etc is good enough to be considered attractive in india

What Guys Said 0