Guys, Which one is more sexy?

Guys, Which one is more sexy ?

So my Bfs birthday is coming up and I want to give him a little strip tease. (B day sex ) ๐Ÿ˜‹Which one do you like better?

1 , 2 or 3 ?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• no 1.

wear the panties over the suspenders, itll feel a little strange initially, but it means you can take them off without having to take anything else off ;) you can thank me later :P

• Haha all definitely do that lol. Thanks for the idea. โ˜บ๏ธ Can't wait lmao ๐Ÿ˜›

• Yea , that's what I've noticed too. They practically show everything and I don't want that lol i was thinking of going to Victoria secret. They have really gorgeous lingire ! But since valentines is almost here , they have mostly red and I want black. (Which they don't have a lot ) These ones that I put up I found them on a lingire shop.

• online 'lingerie' shops usually stock the same sort of stuff that sex shops stock. try searching by brand? my gfs fave is Pleasure State

What Guys Said 33