Somebody called me ugly on omeagle?

Uhhgh I have literally had the shittiest day and I was really bored so I went on omeagle and then this guy just typed ugly and it was a really bad angle and stuff and I don't look great right now but like wtf I actually feel so crap like I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it really has :// why do people even say that sort of shit and think it's necessary and okay, yeh I get the fucking picture I'm not miss bloody perfect but there is no need to be such a Twat :////// uhhhh

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's your call now. You either let total strangers tell you who you are (how good/bad, pretty/ugly etc) or you simply decide to see yourself who you really are. Your choice. Just know that, you are a person and as such you have many good values, bad ones as well, but nobody can tell you whether you are good or not, only you can :)
    I am not trying to be negative, just trying to convey a message to one of the many insecure people out there.
    With much regard and respect, your humble Muslim G@G :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear 45 pounds of makeup and sit it really bright light and flash your tits.

That's what everyone seems to think is right nowadays.
    (Sarcasm don't do that actually fuck that dude he needs mental help)

What Guys Said 21

• There are all sorts of those in the world.

There are guys that do this on dating sites too that I learned.

The only reason I see is them letting off steam on their frustration, making a girl feel low so that she's 'easy picking' for whoever will etc

It's a psychological game. I'd urge you not to go by these :)

• Best thing to do is stay off places like Omeagle. People on the computer are always going to be rude, lie, deceive, etc. Get out and about with friends. Live life... and keep over crap-websites. If you're bored, find something useful to do to become un-bored.

• bro its the internet lol.

• Never take stuff that people say online to heart. Some people are there just to bully same way on Omegle you find a lot of guys just showing their penises. Don't feel like crap, everyone is beautiful to someone. I'm sure you're just an average looking girl that will be considered very attractive by someone who you'll also consider attractive.

• Don't let it bring you down, it was probably just some ass having a bad day. People are GAG are much nicer:)

• "A lioness doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep". Dont let it get to you, people say that insult to girls because they know it gets a strong reaction. I obviously dont know how you look but I've seen girls that are legit 10's be called ugly (its not always a truthful insult). Im sure you're a babe, chin up ;)

• 1- it's the internet. don't be a pussy
    2- if it was a bad angle, then why are you complaining? he can't see you other than the pictures you post
    3- don't post shit if you can't take it

• probably just looking to be mean and have a laugh at your expensive.

The real question is why do you let this bother you?

• If there's anything to learn from this its to not care as much about what people say to you or think about you. A random person's negative opinion towards you shouldn't ruin your day especially when it's a comment on the Internet.

• Its the internet, mate. If you get your feelings hurt that easy, you're gonna have a really bad time.

• It's the internet. Doesn't mean anything. I've had strangers walk up my driveway and call me ugly to my face

• You know people just do it for the reason, right? Just to be dicks.

• Such is life...

• Do this on omegle

> put up tightest polo and shades
    > Starts flexing
    > Takr polo off
    > twerk

• People say whatever they want cuz they develop internet balls

• screw em!
    i'm sure you look great!

• What age did you put in when you signed on?

• Did you have a question?

• u r right :(

• Go away and grow up if you can't hack it there are plenty of knives to cut yourself with, make sure you finish the job well. Could do with a few less problems to worry it.

• By ugly he probably meant you had your shirt on.

What Girls Said 11

• I have got that too while using Omegle with friends. F*** them. They are some strangers that are bitter or want to make you feel like you can't get a better partner so you will stick to them.
    Yeah, I have seen people using Omegle as some kind of dating/hook up site. @.@
    People these days... *facewall*

• Its the internet and you're not always everyone's type some days. I've been a model and even been called someone's average sometimes it happens.

• People troll like that in order to assert dominance & fuck with someone's head. It's a sadistic practice.

• oh man, your life is just so hard

• This one girl thought that I was a creeper guy and didn't even give me a chance to say anything and called me a d head, so i can somewhat relate. I would avoid omegle tbh.

• Im sorry im the same way. if someone says something bad about me i will think about it for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks. Some people are assholes and just say mean stuff like that

• Fuck him, he's an asshole, he probably sucks duck for a living smh

• i have been called ugly on there too. people are just jerks

• Who cares about what he thinks? He's just a stranger you met at the freakin internet. Like you said, he saw you at a bad angle. Some people are prettier in person though.

• You really shouldn't screw around on omegle, especially being under 18. I'm sure you're fine.

• Don't post pictures if you can't handle peoples comments. It's not right to say stuff like he did but there are always going to be people like that.