How do you judges someone of the opposite genders appearance?

Guys, how do you judge a girls looks
Girls, How do you judge a guys looks

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's all about the very girl. I can't say i only Can Fall in love with a blonde Girl with a nice smile, and a clever head. At the end of the day, it's all about carisma, self esteem, glow, personality, chemnestry. Any day you Can get a warm feeling, even though the guy have a Big nose, or the Girl Seem a bit heavy. That's for me once of life's charms.

Most Helpful Girl

• his fitness and style

What Guys Said 14

• From a distance, she either catches my eye and makes me want to look at her again, or I don't notice at all. It's nothing specific like her ass, boobs, hair, etc, etc... it's just the entire package. HOWEVER, that has NOTHING to do with anything more than catching my eye. Her personality and her overall attitude is what matters to go beyond a quick look at the store.

• i dont.

i usually always judge her by her actions

• It's a science, but you don't really think about it, you just know.

• I create an image of her, I know it may change after getting to know her personally, but just like food, you first eat with your eyes.
    The most important aspects that I judge from are her body language, how she dresses, her hair, her skin, and if she's clean.

I don't judge how she is as a person by how attractive she is though.

But like I said, this isn't my definitive opinion on her, but it's what makes me decide wherever to approach or not.

• how good she's in shape, the general proportions of the body, her style etc.

• Looks doesn't matter to me though eyes attracts me the most !

• I judge her by what she's wearing. I tend to avoid scantily clad women.

• I dont

• I dont know what people are going through (if anything)

• you looking beautiful :P

• I don't, she can look however but it's the personality I judge.

• Face body... and how it's all put together. Overall attraction... how bad the flaw is..

• If they look good...

• ı dont understand

• Well i wouldn't call it judge but i like to see the way she's dressed. The way she has presented herself. look at her smile and eyes

What Girls Said 0