Curly girls the most beautiful?

I think so.
Curly girls the most beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a definite appeal to the girls in the pictures - I wouldn't go as far as saying I prefer straight or curly hair, it is the whole package of the girl for me - I wouldn't be surprised if I was attracted to one or the other.

What Guys Said 22

• curly does have an appeal

• I DON'T like curls, there are very few girls who i think can wear it and look sexy, looks good on 1st girl. Oh ya looks good on @archiz

• thanks ^^
      I noticed not a lot of guys like curly hair here :/

• @archiz don't worry, they don't know how much fun it is to throw in a cockroach inside and spend the next half an hour finding it.

• clearly! hahahah

• Curly is defiantly cute but that kinda curly is a little too pouffy. But since its not so common its cute cute

• Those are great hairstyles. All hair textures can look beautiful in different ways.

• Personally speaking, I prefer straight-to-wavy hair the most. To each their own, but super curly hair is something I'm not particularly attracted to. Because of that, I would have to disagree. I guess it all boils down to preference in the end lol.

• none of these girls looked beautiful to you?

• I never said that.

They are beautiful. I am disagreeing to the statement saying "curly girls are the most beautiful" because in my preferences, I find straight-to-wavy hair to be more attractive.

Hair does not completely determine physical attractiveness though. I mean, most of the people in the pics have nice faces and other qualities and stuff that make them beautiful. I'm not particularly attracted to the curly hair though.

• Well I just wanted to celebrate the beauty of people who look like me for once. I see plenty of straight haired beauties each and every day and in any place that advertises something beautiful. I just wanted something for us for a change.

• Yeah surely :)

• I definitely do think so, my no. personal fav. :o

• 😍😍😍

• nice

• You black girls with very light skin tone... yes some girls with curly hair are gorgeous but i've seen some girls with curly or straight hair who are absolutly stunning

• I personally disagree, I don't like curly hair on girls. I prefer straight, black and long hair.

• Nope not really lol

• That's fine if that's how you feel, personally straight hair is uninteresting and not very attractive.

• Tbh I don't find them attractive at all

• Nathalie Emmanuel is pretty hot but apart from that nah

• I looked her up and yes she is stunning. Personally I think curly hair is the most gorgeous hair, and is certainly the most diverse. Straight hair is sort of blah to me.

• Sorry but not for me.. I'm not a fan , and curly girls aren't my type !
    I prefer straight hair <3

• I think straight hair is pretty boring but hey, a preference is a preference.

• Lol sure. I'll remember you. :3

• I like Jessica Simpson style hair better

• You should say Black curly girls. I like the 5th one.

• Not the MOST...

• In my opinion yes.

• That's true... But I think about my death all the time... It's hard to get away from that...

I think about sex...

Money...

Getting blowjobs from girls...

• Are you thinking about these things to the point of an obsession? I'm certain everyone thinks about stuff like this at some point in their lives. At times they might think about one thing more than the other, but what you're saying doesn't sound abnormal at all.

• Nah. I highly prefer straight. I think curly makes a girl look less sexy, that's just me

• Nah not for me. I prefer straight or wavy

• I love curly wavy hair 😘

• Curly Irish redheads are the best.

What Girls Said 14

• My hair is between curly and wavy, I have really thick hair also, I'm not a big fan of them 😓 I love it when I straighten my hair ( like my profile pic ) coz I can make waves with them, and they will be smooth and nice! And I can keep my hair loose without having to keep looking at myself in a mirror. 😆

• Maybe you haven't found the right products yet? I've literally found the most amazing products my hair loves like a week ago. Now I no longer have any frizz even during humidity.

• No problem! Good luck on your curly journey lol. :)

• Hahaha you too 😄

• Some girls look so much better with curly hair as some girls can also look worse, it really all depends on the girl in my opinion. But these girls look gorgeous with curly hair.

• Yeah you are perfect and super cute ! <3

• I totally agree with YOU! I absolutely love love my curly hair. If you want to see my hair inbox me and I will show you a pic.

• I have curly hair which I absolutely hate but this girls hair is beautiful

• Whaa why? Curly hair is gorgeous!

• My hair is really frustrating tho it gets really frizzy I can't even brush my hair without water, dry it with a hair dryer or leave it done with mouse or gel to keep it calm

• Well if you'd like to know what worked for me I could tell you. Now my hair is super soft, shiny, and frizz free.
      I use a hair brush like this:
      www.haarstylen.com/.../paddle-brush.jpeg
      It detangles and keeps the curls in tact and then I'll separate with my fingers.

To wet my hair with water mixed with Aussie's 3 minute miracle smooth. I then follow up with a little bit of coconut oil and lastly Biotera ultra moisturizing leave in conditioner. It's just three things I use each day and they work like a charm!

For washing I use either a cleansing conditioner or mane n tail's deep moisturizing conditioner and then the Aussie 3 minute miracle smooth. Don't use shampoo because it's very drying to curly hair.

• I'm straighter than line, but GOTTTT DAMMMMMN!😍😍😍I approve this post!👌✊👏👍

• can t argue with this :P
    but heck I am a bit biased xD

• Yeah they're gorg

• That depends, really

• I have really curly hair. I like it better straight, but I'm usually too lazy to straighten it 😂

• But curly hair is so gorgeous! :(

• it's so hard to manage though

• I suppose it is that way at first, but once you find the right products that work for you it's a breeze. It does take some experimenting but when you do a little research on your hair (like the curl pattern you have) and what works for it, you'd be really happy with the results.

• I think all women are the most beautiful.

• There's no denying any woman's beauty. I believe women like this are the most beautiful on the planet. You probably have naturally curly hair, but I suppose you prefer straight to your own texture?

• No. I like having curly hair, I just switch it up often.

• It looks good on other women but not me.

• i really like it and i think its pretty but i wouldn't say girls with curly hair are the prettiest just because of their hair

• I think it's usually the features accompanied with the hair texture that makes them beautiful to me.

• They are really pretty.