What would I be out of 10?

Never done this before so Why not?

I'd rate myself probably a 6/10 I enjoy how I look but what would you guys say? Everybody thinks different things so be honest and then tell me why! What would I be out of 10?

So many comments about my funny face 😂 wish you could upload more in the updates but can't. If you'd like to, you can check my Instagram Jordy. Marie I've got normal photos there!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your an 18!! (out of 10). 3 for the cool purple hair, 6 for a cute face, 3 for the funny face (shows humor), 2 for the green eyes, and 4 for the big boobs!

• This comment made me laugh xD ty

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate you, I need your hair color. Lol 7.5

• And you look like you have a nice rack. 👍

• Why don't you dye it then? 😊 I honestly got so much more confident after I started dying it! And tbh my boobs are probably one of my favourite qualities 👌

What Guys Said 47

• you are pretty cute and have a nice alt girl vibe going on, maybe a 7 or an 8, but personally not a fan of the snake bite piercings.

• Hmm u have good potential, but I'm not into the whole emo rocker Avril lavigne thing, that's just me tho

• Rate = 6

And i love the hair colors <3

• 8. beautiful hair. gorgeous eyes. love the piercings & the tatoo too.
    also i appreciate the funny face

• No one had mentioned the tattoo yet! Thank you!

• For the right guy you'll be a 10.

• 7/10.

• Without the dyed hair and weird face, probably a 7.5/10

• Nice hair including color. Don't like the piercings under your lips. The rest looks pretty good.

• well, your facial expression makes it difficult to seriously rate but it definitely looks pretty. I also love your hair style and the piercings. Body seems great too with curves on the right places 👍

• Id have to see you in a bathing suit or underwear to give a real rating BUT just off the pic I think you may be higher then a 6. Id say easily 7, maybe even 8. You have many nice features.

• Nice face (apart from that funny expression)
    Nice lips and eyes..
    Nice cleavage
    Nice shape ( I expect)
    So I'd give u a 7.5 out if 10

• Literally a 10/10. You're beautiful.

• 10!!! You're REALLY attractive

• I'd give you a 6 or possibly a 7.

• Love your hair... my daughter dyes her hair purple too...

• 8 or 9 in the face

7 in the body

• you're a 8.

• lose the purple hair and you would be a 7.5 plus I love your boobs so I guess you win at life.

• pity of the face pulling and the studs, but on the whole very pretty. sexy cleavage which means sexy tits. . . . .

• Your face is so cute ! Not a fan of the hair though. 7.5-7.83/10

• I'd say 6 but you could be a 7 if you got rid of the piercings.

• Dang OP, your thread got backfired.

• You're really cute, 8+/10. I like the purple and snakebites

• Very pretty

• i would go 8 for what its worth

• I honestlly think that you are the hottest person I have ever seen on this site :D

• I dunno that sounds a little far fetched but thanks!!

• Yeah, may have been a little too far, you are REALLY hot though haha

• 10/10 :)

• I really like your hair collor and I believe you would look even better if you had your hair longer. Also if you gave us a bit of smile instead of this funny facial exspression that would get you a solid 8 from me :)

• I think you are quite beautiful. I adore your eyes and love the way you accent them. Too cool hair and a sexy shape.

• 7 or 8 in m opinion

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 12

• I'd give you a 8/10, cause you seem confident in yourself and your body. You have awesome eyes, and I must say girl I love both the hair and your top.

• 👏👏👏
    www.google.com/search

• You have a REALLY pretty face!!! And your eyes are beautiful! 🙉👀 I think you would look better without the piercings ( just my personal opinion 😊) .. Wish I could wear my eyeliner THAT good 😂

• Well to start with drop the stupid looking face.. It does you no favours at all.

• Shots fired!!!

• Respect.

• @ted22 .. Indeed.. But it is only ever earnt.

• Your self judgement was about right

• Pretty

• I think you're pretty, 7/10

• I say.. 7.6/10
    I think you're pretty. prettier than I that is, so yeah, that's not difficult 😂

• 6.85/10 for looks & probably your decent personality.

0/10 for seeking others opinions on yourself

• 8 you have a very nice body ;)

• I think you're really pretty. Maybe tone down the make up a bit and you'd be even prettier!

• I think you're pretty and have nothing against the purple hair, I actually like it but think about how is gonna look in the long run after you have damaged your hair. You're going to want it like it was before, and honestly I think a girls hair caughts so many eyes so take care of it. And the eyeliner, try to make the wing more sassy, something that will have everyone's attention. And hope those piercings don't leave no scar in your face. Overall 5 1/2/10