Am I really hot?

I remember walking down the road and someone screamed, 'sexy legs,' out of a car.

Not that this is usual, but I'm used to strangers randomly talking to me, people staring at me in a way that I'm sure they're attracted to me etc.

Is this something that happens to most people. Other things include being honked at, (ugh I hated that, that was not respectful), and people just generally looking at me in a way in which I know they think I'm attractive

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• if i were u, id never take that talk into account. to them, you're just another object of desire. 2 mins later they'll do it to someone else. it means NOTHING.

What Guys Said 9

• And here I thought I'd have to give a free bag of attention because you were supposed to post a pic.

Eh whatevs I'll give it anyway. http://ci.memecdn.com/462/7673462.jpg

• Yeah your so hot

• That's a plausibility yeah

• no one can tell without having seen you only from one comment some person made and some stares

• Well you don't have a put posted up. So I can't tell. But where I live, compliments are common so you should feel confident you get them

• no picture so can't tell. but if people scream sexy legs then I guess you would be. who knows.

• then I would like to see you ;P

• 7-8 most likely.

• Hey I was thinking more like a 10.

Especially when my beautiful hair is straightened and I have a touch of golden eye shadow on

• by the way, you're not appreciating how hot an 8 is. a 7 is without question good looking. An 8 is -hot-. Period. 8's can make money off their looks, working as a waitress or bartender at a club, that type of thing, and pulling in higher than average tips due to looks. That's an 8.

9s are on par with famously hot celebrities.

• I wouldn't work in a career that required me to do that.

Not that I look down on people who do. As I've come to realize with age, every job is a job, and if for some reason you don't want to get into something, it doesn't give you the right to look down on others.

But hey, on another note I'm officially hot lol :P

What Girls Said 4

• We can't really tell without seeing what you look like

• No pic, no proof.

• Hard to say without a photo.

• Maybe, maybe not. We don't know.