On a scale 1-10, what would you rate me?

I know how many people are gonna say I'm an attention whore or something Idc, out of pure boredom, what would you guys rate me?:) I want you guys to be completely honest about flaws and stuff, I'm just curious:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like rating people through scales, but you're beautiful. Sorry can't find flaws unless you're naked and wear no makeup 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 73

• Flaw = you care about our opinions.

• Not that I care, I'm curious. Thank you for your comment though.

• For the right guy you'll be a 10 - no one else matters.

• I respect that!

• perfect ten but also fake

• Rate 6.

• If I include world class beauties youd get a 5
    If its just everyday people about 7

Aesthetically pretty but with a straight face
    Criticism - doesn't mean your expressions or smile is beautiful but if there was a world class smile there, youd show it

Leaves more to be desired but good looking!

• You're an attractive girl, but I think that aside, regardless of how bored you may be or innocent the question may be, it comes with a little lack of self-esteem. That's just how the question strikes me, anyways.

• Tony romo

• I believe your fake because your profile is anonymous... usually women that look this beautiful have a true profile picture and show themselves off. An this woman is gorgeous don't get me wrong, but could use without all the makeup.

• You're pretty and you must know it.
    8/10

• You look really good. Cute face with sexy lips. You are above average by a pretty good amount.

• Gorgeous!

• I think you'd be a whole lot hotter if you had longer legs. Right now, your leg:torso ratio is your biggest imperfection.

• That picture is actually makes my legs look shorter, I wish they would allow me to post another picture!

• That's too bad. I can only judge by what I see.

• OMFG you are amazing!

• I would say 8 on physical appearance 😎 I like your eyes!

• Honestly I think you are beautiful, I'm not really good at rating. Lovely eyes and very nice lips. Nice body as well.

• Straight on you look like Eva Longoria. You have good eyebrows. Are you not very tall? You look about 5'3-5'5.

• I would have given you a very high mark, but then I noticed your feet aren't leaving any footmarks on the beach. And that scared me a little...

• Hahahah I just noticed that!!! Weird!

• You better!

• I think I'm safe enough - I'm guessing you and your little bat wings would need to flap an awful lot to get to me, plus the sun would be up before you got here so you'd die a terrible death. But just to be safe I'm going to sleep on the side furthest from the window, and I'm hanging a sign round the neck of my sleeping wife saying 'Succulent Blood Here'. I just need to make sure I wake up before her in the morning to remove it, otherwise there'll need to be a lot of explaining...

• only a number 1

• I'd give you a strong 8

• You look good I guess

• Cute nose piercing.

• would rate you 8/10, i don't like the piercing in general so i would say... that's is one thing i don't like in the pic. you have a great body.. nice ass..

• 7.5/10. You look beautiful.

• you wouldn't be asking for our opinion if that was truly you

• What does that mean? You're saying the person in the pictures isn't me?

• Well I can assure you it is in fact me in those pictures. Thank you for your comment though

• Iam just saying , the girl in the pics has a great body, gorgeous face and hair , basically she could easily be one of the top models , so you understand why i have a problem with believing it is you? maybe it is you but when you're that attractive it seems kinda weird asking strangers online what they think of you.

• you're about 8-9 you're pretty

• 9 out of 10

• you are absolutely breath taking, but I'm sure you knew that!! I'm sure you could get guys in your sleep!!

• 9/10 no major complaints.

• You look beautiful.. Like a 8/10 you also have a nice body and ass.. ;-)

• beautiful face, sexy body 👍 :)

• What flaws? 10.

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 19

• You're pretty.

• You're goals 😍👌

• Too much makeup and duck face. You're not an attention whore you just look like a bitch

• lol salty bitches everywhere. she's gorgeous. take your negative ass somewhere else

• I think you guys are being out of hand. Just because I have makeup on doesn't mean I look like trailer trash without it? I do t think trailer trashy would spend 50$ on a foundation:) sorry for being bitchy but you guys are being way meaner then you need to be.

• I'm just stating my opinion is all.
      You're pretty with all that makeup on, but the number would go down without it

• 1010101010100101010010101

• 9.5 you're very pretty and bod isn't bad either👍👌👏 I give prop's when they are do.

• Um.

You are beautiful.

^.^

• I think you're pretty.. 6 or 7 maybe? I don't know it seems everyone is around there on here. so much prettier than I

• I'd say 7

• 10/10 you're very pretty:-)

• You know you are good looking...

• Hottie, I'd bang you. 😂😛

• You gotta killer booty!

• Damn you're gorgeous! Can't put a number on that

• haha omg your so pretty

• you look gorgeous! :)

• Flaws? What flaws? You are stunning

• The middle picture looks pure tumbler, all are pretty!

• Slow up on the makeup, you're beautiful!

• i dont see any flaws ur really pretty