Girls, Rate me 1-10. I don't think girls find me attractive?

I also feel like the gap in my front teeth throws off my smile. Should I get veneers to fix them?Girls, Rate me 1-10. I don't think girls find me attractive?

The funny thing is girls said they liked the hair haha!

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your hair that's it.

Its like seeing a beautiful girl in glasses but if her hair is all messed up and she just wears sweats and a sweater. she's hiding a lot of her beauty. A rose can look less appealing by a dumpster than in a field.

You're not bad, just the vibe based on superficial things (hair and clothing preferences) could turn off some girls.

• I agree with your analogy. Except, a pretty flower might actually look more appealing beside a dumpster because it's something beautiful amidst well, a dumpster. :) But the part about the beautiful girl in glasses with messy hair, that's true.

What Girls Said 18

• Oh my, very attractive! I actually love the teeth and smile, it gives you character. You have a nice face overall and pretty symmetrical features... and damn that body, HOT. Maybe cut the hair though...

I also love the shoes. I like a guy with style.

• You're cute but I think a haircut would get you more attention from girls!

• Omg are you serious? Maybe it's because I just like Asians or something, but I think you look hot and personally, I would rate you an 8 out of 10.

• Honestly it's probably the hair if anything. I mean, keep it long, but get it trimmed to more of an equal all around length

• Well like all of the other girls said, cute, but cut your hair!

• you're like a 9 but the -1 is the hair, it's a bit wild :)

• Cute

• You're alright. Just need a different hair cut.

• Lol wtc

• 10 on the body for sure, but your hairs a little out there haha, kinda like the weekend! Lol! But other then that you are very handsome. And the gab on your teeth is barely noticeable. And if you notice it, it makes you unique:):*

• Good looking expect the hair

• That hair (smh) looks very adorable on you :)

• very, just cut your hair

• You are good looking! :-)

• You're perfect just the way you look! Don't worry. : D

• You need to fix your hair.

• just cut ur hair

• You are a good looking guy, you have a nice smile.