Which selfie should I post?

Which selfie should I post? Lol super lame but my friends keep saying that it's up to me and I can't decide 😂
Which selfie should I post?

Thanks y'all ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, I would say go with the color photo. Black and white photos for me don't usually look as good as color in my opinion. It doesn't give the full depth, if you will. Your photo doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look as good as photo 1 I'd say.

... So for that reason, I'd pick selfie 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you should try smiling, or at least for the second pic it would look way better if you looked down and kind of shrugged one shoulder and tilted your head to the side your shoulder is shrugged (if you get what i mean?) my friend is skilled at selfies and thats how she did your second pose.

What Guys Said 23

• You're obviously attractive, but your facial expression makes you look like a poster child for teenagers who still wet the bed. Smile.

• Neither. Try just smiling and facing the camera - not that ridiculous thing that all teens seem to do covering their mouth.

• The first but I suggest taking another picture in which you smile and show a more inviting expression.

• I prefer black and white photography in general so I'm leaning towards the second.
    I don't know, it depends what it's for.

But the compsit is off..

• The majority of selfies y post on snapchat are black and white and it gives that retro look which people like but Ill say pic 2 but thats my opinion.

• neither./..

smile

• Color is alwaysbetter : ))

• Second one

• First one

• First one

• love the first one :)

• why that face and that look? smile and put a sparkle in your eyes. you are pretty

• Go with the first one.

• Too much teen angst. Take a lighter one. Or better still - get someone else to take it for you. Aesthetically, selfies suck.

• First one

• Black and white one.

• The first one

• First one

• Selfie 1 because everything looks better with colour

• pretty you should smile

• First. And smile! :)

• Your very cute and I like the bottom one in my opinion.

• Second one for me :)

What Girls Said 6

• Number 1, I like the idea of color but I think you look sad and black and white makes it look sadder

• You should smile in your pictures. You are way to serious and it makes you look like you are mad. I am 100% honest

• Out of those choices, 1.

• Second

• The bottom one I suppose.

• The first one.