Do you think long hair makes a guy look young?

• Yes
  • No
Do girls like it or at least don't mind it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it kinda does make it look like you're younger sometimes, but I personally dont mind long hair on guys just as long as it isn't like halfway down their back (no offense to any guy who currently has that) its just not something I'm into, but say you had your hair just a little bit below the shoulders would be fine, then that way its long enough to put it in a bun which some girls like (I personally think thats one of the cutest hairstyles for guys) but anyways hope this comment helped :)

What Girls Said 6

• How long do you mean? Super short hair is a definite turn off for me, but I prefer just a few inches (not longer than their shoulders). I guess long hair would be better than too short/bald.

• Ehh, I mean kinda. I guess it's associated with being more youthful, so it may appear to do that.

• Context: when I think long, I think shoulder length or approaching there. And to that I'd say yes. The reason, partially, why I think people may attribute that to a younger man is that long hair like that is often not as accepted in professional environments. Older men tend to have tighter haircuts to go along with their lifestyle. So men who have long hair are often younger.

• It actually makes the guy look really feminine. Im not into it, but some guys can pull it off

• I don't see the link between long hair and youth. :D

• it depends. On some guys it looks good then on others it doesn't.

What Guys Said 6

• I have long hair, and in my opinion it doesn't make much difference. I'd look my age with or without it.

Of course, we've all seen old guys trying to hold onto a scraggly gray ponytail as male pattern baldness gets him in its clutches, but most short-haired balding men also look old.

• As for whether or not girls like it: very few will, but those that do tend to be really into it.

• It does on me. At least like 4 years younger.

• I'm a guy with long hair. Interested to see the responses

• Long hair looks on some guys. But I don't think it makes a guy look younger.

• I think the opposite tbh lol

• long hair is good