👄👄 Which of these sexy dresses should I wear for Valentine's Day? (PICS) ?

Here's the "story": I have been seeing and texting this guy for quite some time now. He is super-hot, just like a dream-guy of mine: tall, blonde, has a little longer hair... I am into him.
We went on three dates so for. We had a BLAST! It was AMAZING!!! He was super fun and we did very cool and unique stuff. He is also very smart and funny. I enjoy being with him. And, I can tell that he has a crush on me! He blushes when I flirt with him... 😁

At the end of our last date, he walked me to my home and we had a make-out session!!! Yup! That was the first time we kissed and it was AMAZING!
Now, we won't be seeing each-other till Valentine's Day, cause I'll be out of the city, but he said that he has a VERY ROMANTIC thing planned for me. He said, that our date will include a "super-fancy" dinner to begin with. I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT! 😈

I am thinking, since it will be our 4th date, Valentine's Day and since we obvy have chemistry, we'll have sex, for sure. I want to be absolutely BREATHTAKING and I want him to be totally captivated by me. I want to look like NO girl he has EVER seen b4. (Of course, I'll have some totally SCANDALOUS lingerie underneath it, which I will ask for opinion in another question ;) )

SO PLEASE HELP ME. WHICH OF THESE DRESSES WILL HELP ME ACHIEVE THAT?
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT Valentine's DAY!

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3
  • Dress 4
  • Dress 5
5>4>1>3>2 The order of sexiness of the dresses in my opinion 🔥🔥🔥

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 is just *drop-dead-gorgeous*!!! If I was the lucky guy, I would be on the constant edge of exploading thining weather your thongs have been revealed and "slipped out" under the table.

If you decide to wear 5, just wisper to him that you aren't wearing any panties! That will DRIVE HIM MAD! To see you in this flowy, waist-high slit dress imagining that your p*ssay is bare... 😵 The only more thing that you'll have to do is say: "Don't eat to much here (at the restaurant), save some space to eat me". He'll be yours forever!

• Creative, bae! I like it! Thank's for the advice! I'll use it definitely! :* ;)

• Thanks, gorgeous! Let me know how your date turns out. Thanks 4 MHO ( I am a MHO virgin and you just took my V card) Haha!

• That makes me feel special! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 21