Which guy is hotter?

Fit body type A (abs, jacked, big muscles)
Which guy is hotter?

Fit body type B (thin, abs, skinnier arms)

• Fit bodytype A
    16% (7)29% (4)19% (11)Vote
  • Fit bodytype B
    84% (36)71% (10)81% (46)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Forgot to make this Girls Only
Accidentally uploaded 2nd pic twice

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• STEVE COOK cuz I met him once lol

0|1
    0|0
    • You met Steve cook? Omg lucky!
      He is so goals!!

• yeah met him at vidcon last year. My two younger brothers are obsessed with him

Most Helpful Guy

• A is alpha as fck most girls would be drawn to that in real life.. But girls on here like to pretend they don't like buff guys. I'm swoll as fck and get plenty of attention lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Last two by a land slide🏂🏂the first pic's are just too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Type A because biceps. haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, neither of them are really hot. I guess second is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • First definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Second definitely, the first ones are to much. Not sure how it could be attractive but hey to all their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • whoops I meant b

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• first guy looks okay in the first pic but the two pics after that are overdone. it's like asking a dude if he would prefer this:

<a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://1. bp. blogspot. com/-D11Nxzak7Ds/UYqH4LvvDfI/AAAAAAAAAGA/5qWCharmoniaphilosophica. files. wordpress. com/.../bikini-model-01. jpgl. jpg

or this:

https://harmoniaphilosophica. files. wordpress. com/2013/03/bikini-model-01. jpg

Most guys would not say no to the latter, myself included, but most guys would probably pick the second one given a choice because the first girl has dieted down to a degree that was not necessary to get a good physique.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2nd pic didn't work, I tried the link without spaces, it's the first pic with blue bikini

• Show All
    • Damn, you should have MHO lol
      Thanks

• awe thanks I'll just take the compliment anyways

reallifeglobal. com/.../...-09-17-at-7.06.10-PM. png

but for what it's worth I personally would like to be buff anyways just for myself even if women don't want it. that's because women tend to be incredibly fickle in what they want / say they want - they are not like men at all when it comes to attraction. if you're a big dude you look and feel more confident and it shows when you walk into a room so even if girls idolise skinny guys with abs when they are fantasising when they see a big dude with high status, it will be the confidence they gravitate towards.

• Fit body type B

0|1
    0|0
  • Last guys body seems a bit like mine.

1|1
    0|0