When are boobs big?

Like when are boobs Big like yes

(US)

• AA...
  • B...
  • C...
  • D...
  • DD...
  • DDD..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't vote because it depends on proportion.
    If we have a small girl who weights around 42kg, and is around 148-150cm tall (I have a friend with these figures) and has DDD cups as you say, then it's not right. She's going to get so many problems such has back problems because her small structure won't be able to support them.
    On the other hand if we have a girl who is around 178cm tall and weighs 65kg (again I have a friend who is like this) and wears AA cups then we can conclude that she missed out a little in that department.
    BUT! This doesn't mean she's lacking in anyway. Boobs and butt doesn't make a girl. There's no reason to make females objects who are judged that way. We all have our own merits and don't need people judging us that way.

• so what size it should be to be comfortable?

• huh you become a teacher now ;P

• So im Girl who is 173 cm tall weigh around 55kg and have C cups
      Are my boobs Big Then?

What Guys Said 10

• I say DD+ is big.

• I saiy none of them I love boobs of any size, because boobs are boobs. Besides I need to focus on the girl herself not her boobs. What is your cup size.

• For me usually when you get to D's or higher. Some D's aren't too big but depends on the person and if they're natural.

• Who the hell cares all boobs are lovely 😂

• J is big, from C on is acceptable. Smaller than that, it's disgusting girls, get it fixed please

• Unable to see the pics..

• C is big like yes... B is like nice ok and D makes eyes large and DDD how to handle them?

• d above

• C's are average

• I like smaller boobs. D is too big for me but C is fine. Also body proportion is important.

What Girls Said 9

• It's more of a proportion thing and band size than just simply cup size.
    If you can't find shirts/dresses that fit at your bust and waistline because your chest is too big, you can say that they are big.
    Also, if someone is a D at a 30 bandsize, she is smaller than a girl who's a D at a 36 bandsize.
    #bralogic

• id say D and above.

• This is complicated... in U. S. a D cup is a DD here in the UK..
    Anything DD and over is big...

• There are three functions to it.
    Pleasure bags for your man's hands, to keep your young warm and protected and to give them milk.

• Pregnancy make its bigger in the first place to serve those three functions i have mentioned above.

• AA
    :P

• When a shirt, dress, etc. is tight on your chest but loose around your stomach.

• I'm a DDD and I honestly don't think men's opinions matter

• I am triple DDD not sure how many guys like that? But it is what it is..

• I would say they start getting big around a C cup. I am a DD. I assume for guys boobs start getting big around a C.