Do you prefer your woman in dresses or pants? ladies which do you prefer? dresses or pants?

do you prefer your woman in dresses or pants? ladies which do you prefer? dresses or pants?

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls in pants, especially skinny jeans, short shorts and tight sweatpants. I never liked skirts or dresses.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I love showing off my legs... I like wearing pants more there's just so many kinds. While a dress is just a dress and something that I certainly wouldn't wear everyday.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Probably dresses but not at all times. Both have their pros.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer ladies in skirts and dresses. I understand why my wife to be rarely wears them though. Decent ladies do not want to show their goods to everyone, so they have an extra worry in skirts and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
    • this comment doesn't make sense... you can wear a dress or a skirt and still be fully covered.

• Show All
    • still makes no sense as there are many different kind/length and clothing. how can a woman feel like she's revealing anything if she's wearing an ankle skirt or an ankle dress thats long sleeve? or maybe not even ankle length still not revealing (just an example). maybe a miniskirt but not skirts and dresses in general! but okay... thank for your opinion anyways.

• Ankle length would not show anything. Knee length is not as much of an issue. Guys walking around with their waist of pants hanging low is just as bad. People do not like seeing underwear.

• Both are good

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks better in the shirt and pants than the dress

Maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of tight dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever she prefers

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather have them naked and drunk

0|1
    0|0
    • that wasn't an option

• Dresses for you

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to wear dresses or skirts!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. They're both coming off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer short skirts :P

0|0
    0|0
  • nice

0|0
    0|0
  • She can wear anything she is comfortable and she thinks will make her beautiful,

0|0
    0|0
  • amazing boobs ;P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Pants here is trousers... So trousers because I've skinny little chicken legs and knobbly knees lol

Or skirts with long boots to hide my skinny legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are impossible during winter!
    My boyfriend doesn't mind what I wear. Even if it's a baggy old shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants, but I will wear skirts more often for jobs

0|0
    0|0