I stumbled on this pic and acc to this, zayn malik resembles daniel radcliffe a lot?

I stumbled on this pic and acc to this, zayn malik resembles daniel radcliffe a lot?

clearly zayn resembles daniel a lot, just a south Asian version of him, then why is it that zayn is a greek god looker and daniel an ugly man in the eyes of people, even height wise they dont have much difference, daniel is about 5'5'' without shoes and zayn is 5'7'' if i go by this reliable source called celebheights. com, so why then?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, Zayn has a longer face. I see Daniel and Elijah Wood look more alike.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah that is true, zayn does have a longer face.

• Show All
    • but daniel is considered super ugly while zayn a greek god

• I don't think Daniel is ugly at all. He can look a bit rough in person (unlike in photoshoots were they fix him up) but he is really nice and funny, kind of quirky.

Zayn is good looking, but I am not a fan of his attitude either. But if I look at them just based on physical attributes, I'd consider both attractive guys.

http://i.imgur.com/VhdFP76.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see it man

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I dont see the resemblance. Plus Zayn is on a whole upper level of sexiness. Daniel was cute when Harry Potter first started, but by the end of the series, I wasn't checkin for him anymore

1|0
    0|0
    • this one anonymous girl told me well, zayn has a longer face appearance while daniel has a face that has a shorter appearance which makes him look stone faced now that i think of it, if zayn's face had been a little broader, he would have been screwed in terms of heartthrobness lol because both of them have the same jaw and eye shape

• yeah i see a slight resemblance. lips and facial hair mainly. i like em both but never really saw them as lookalikes

i think max ehrich from Under the Dome resembles Zayn a lot more
    media.soapoperanetwork.com/.../...hrich_05_6x4.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Shit that guy looks even worse than Daniel no way

• he looks better moving on screen lol. but i mean featurewise he reminds me of zayn more. zayn is hot af

• I agree zayn is indeed too good looking no homo

• I don't see any resemblance. I think Daniel Radcliffe is better looking tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...

0|0
    0|0
    • they easily have the same eye shape, jaw, like what genetic advantage does zayn have over daniel features wise?

• if anything, daniel has a higher hairline which is a more masculine feature

• phew thank god my face is on the longer and thinner side then, i didn't know it mattered so much lol

• God no...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!