What is your eye colour and what eye colour do you like the best (poll is for your own eye colour)?

Mine is blue grey and I'm happy with it, I think it fits me well. Are you happy with your eye colour or would you rather have another eye colour?

• (light/dark?) Blue
    16% (7)18% (7)17% (14)Vote
  • Grey
    0% (0)5% (2)2% (2)Vote
  • Green
    23% (10)15% (6)20% (16)Vote
  • greyish (combined with blue or green)
    7% (3)5% (2)6% (5)Vote
  • (light/dark?) brown
    42% (18)49% (19)45% (37)Vote
  • Other
    12% (5)8% (3)10% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine are blue, but they're kind of a dull blue. They even look black in pictures most of the time. I wish they were brighter and more vibrant.

I like bright and vibrant eyes on women too. It doesn't really matter whether they are blue or green though. Brown is kinda boring to me. Not bad, but boring.

Its not a deal breaker or anything if she has brown eyes--its not that important. I just prefer colored eyes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• http://i.imgur.com/kKv1Qw6.jpg

Brown!

And I prefer dark hair, dark eyes on the opposite gender but I'll take light eyes too.

2|0
    0|0
    • I love that pic <3

• Show All
    • @archiz puffy eyes and puffy lips. for some reason my lips always look bigger right when I wake up lol

• hmm yea I know happens to me 2
      maybe cs you leave them open or smthng like that so they get swollen
      basically it s when not enough blood is irrigating the area no?

What Guys Said 16

• My eyes have no designated color since there are actually 3 colors in my eyes and I have no desire to change my eyes, no other person in the world has a pair quite like mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a greyish-green. I've never met anyone with my exact eye color

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown and I am happy with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have mixed eyecolour starting from the outside with a darkblue border of the iris immediately inside the border they are lightblue which change to green the closer it get to the pupil. Around the pupil itself there are some brown and yellow flecks.
    I am very happy with my eyes as they are probably the most attractive part of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think black but very dark brown

1|0
    0|0
  • I love big blue eyes but I would really like to see green eyes one day... So rare ! Might be nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like brown the color my eyes happen to be

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dark brown, but I think green is my favourite eye colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown.

I've always wished I had heterochromia tho :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown. I hate them. My favorite is either green or super light blue (grey, steel etc)

0|0
    0|0
    • Brown eyes can be amazing :)! Embrace them, I've always loved brown eyes ;)!

• I like em on other people, I just hate mine, hahaha

• Green is sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • It's black

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the color of my eyes my eyes are just a very sparkly light blue

1|0
    0|0
  • my love has green eyes of course green

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue and green more on the green side. I wish they were a striking blue though.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute how everyone thinks they have green eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• My eyes are blue. I'm happy with them. I like all eye colors on the opposite sex though, the specific color really just depends on the person and their other features (hair color, skin tone, etc.)

3|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are amber, which is like... really light brown/gold/orange... yeah I don't know.

i love all eye colours honestly. i wouldn't change mine because i like it being uncommon =] if i HAD to though, id pick grey. that'd b awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are green. I am happy with them. I don't really have a favorite color... though, my boyfriend's are an amazing shade of blue and I really love them.

This is my eye:
    i267.photobucket.com/.../...ba5c3f_zpsdroagjdr.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are like bright blue. I like brown eyes the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have light brown eyes and my favourite are the blue-green colour, like images.sodahead.com/.../...color-110496063714.jpeg

2|0
    0|0
  • Light blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • mine is boring old brown haha :P
    I usually like whatever fits the person best.
    but I always had a weak spot for green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown... The typical thing 😆

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and the colors I like are green eyes ( dark or light, love them both ) , blue eyes and light brown eyes... All are just 😍😍😍

• Um.

Mine are greenish-brown and I'm happy with them.

I like blue the most on the opposite gender sex though, I'm totally fine with all eye colours.

^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • I have very light green eyes with a dark almost black circle around the iris. But I actually love dark brown eyes or dark blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and I love them.
    I like brown and green eyes the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • Greyish mixed with blue and sometimes a little bit of green.
    I don't mind it, I'd prefer them to be ice blue tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue, with a Yellowish brown around the pupil making them turn a greenish sometimes.

My favorite are blue or green, but all eyes are appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got blue eyes and I like them. I like every eye color on guys as long as it goes well with their hair color and skin complexion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown and I don't care much about people's eye color.

1|0
    0|0
  • hazel

1|0
    0|0