Small breasts are disgusting?

Yup, that's the opinion of some dirty old pervert. Rather have small boobs than have some pervert in his late 40s slavering down his chin over large breasts- because if that's what comes with large breasts then big breasted woman can keep them.

I'm quite happy with my boob size so to be told to save up get them done to make me happier is quite sick..

it's not a q on small v large..

its ts more a case of why tell people they are disgusting because of lumps of fat?

It's not the question on boobs small v large it's the creep factor when older men go giddy over then... it's creepy and weird that he would comment on young females breasts younger than me by the way rather than women his own age with large boobs.. I wonder why that is? As if the large breasted or even small breasted younger women would give him a second glance... best keep his money to get his beer gut sorted rather than tell others to get surgery
I have felt big breasts... to me they feel like duck down pillows that's been plumped up... their so soft and squidgy but heavy... then when I touched my own mines was soft and not squidgy and not heavy... I just prefer mine couldnt get used to the squidgy heavy feeling... if I did have large boobs I probably get used to it... but to be made to feel I'm lacking or missing out is just nasty... if large boobs weren't so heavy then I'd probably want them it's because they are so heavy I don't...

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the fact that breasts are just sacks of fat. As for the appeal of breast appearance, I personally prefer small, but have always had great appreciation for whatever size the woman I am with has.

I agree that all the attention is ridiculous.

I pretty much agree with most of what you said. What I do not agree with is you trying to make it be something that "older" men are making disgusting. Even in response to your question, many older guys are expressing interest in smaller boobs or just all in general, and young guys are expressing the thoughts you were blaming on older guys.

If I were to express an opinion on the size of a woman's breasts, it would be a comment on them for any age, not just for young women. I don't see how you take something said by somebody as a pervy thing about that whole age group and ignore that the same things are said about women of all ages and by men of all ages.

As I said, I agree with your thoughts except for trying to say that the problem is with older men. It iw with many men (not all) across the total age spectrum.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do realize most of your breast is breast tissue not fat. So, generally those who have more estrogen have more tissue. plus what you think Ass is , rocks? Unless you got a muscle butt it's fat to.. lol

• if that was the case then how come weight gain makes boobs even larger? Miraculously more estrogen being produced? no it's fat... in fact weight gain can stop the production of estrogen but doesn't stop breasts from getting bigger... breasts all have the same amount of milk ducts the larger the breast the longer the ducts...

• @0112358 that a what people have been told but like I said wait until you get mammograms. been getting them since I was 20

• I may be waiting some time ;)

Most of the women in my family would appear to not have much of either tissue. So I'm not sure they'll be a useful source of feedback.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 33

• As others have said, I don't really care much for breast size, it's the girl behind the titties that counts! I've been with women with large and small, and it just hasn't ever made much of a difference to me. The woman I'm interested in right now brings up her boobs like almost daily, usually "Ugh, even my niece has bigger tits than me," or some shit like that, and I'm just like, "Who gives a fuck? I love your tits, they're awesome" hahaha

• I like the woman or I don't like her, whatever breasts she has: a woman is a package deal.

-I loved one with AAA cups, at 16,
    -One as flat as a boy, just nipples (we were both 19).
    -I liked making out and feeling up one with (I guess) F-cups.

-My last ex and my wife both have B-cups.

thus I'm OK with any size from just a nipple to an F-cup.

Just one condition: she HAS to be the right girl!

• Small boobs are amazing, anything more than a mouthful is a waste! Good on you for being happy with what you have :-)

• Small large whatever just two sacs of fat basically... some hold more fat than others... in 20 so years time we need shoulder boulder bras to keep them from pointing downwards...

• Fat? Muscle!

• @Jenny135 hmmmm yeh I know, but it wasn't meant to be a factual biology lesson or anything! Anyway, my penis isn't muscle but it sure perks up when I get some action... lmfao :-P

• Butthurt much? You are wasting a lot of energy on someone you seem to think deserves none... You are letting him get to you. Plenty of men likes small breasts, but not all of them. Don't waste time on those who don't.

• I usually prefer smaller breasts.

• That guy is a jerk, don't listen to him.

• People like that are just arse clowns

• People are cruel and like to pass judgment on others to make themselves feel better. All that matters is how happy you are with yourself.

• Disgusting? Why would small breasts be disgusting? Whoever said that to you needs to do the world a favor and attempt skydiving from record breaking altitudes.

• Oh sweetie I don't know who said this too you or why. He sounds like an ass. But don't let one jack ass's comment get you this upset. A real man doesn't worry about boob size. Honestly if I had my choice I would prefer a smaller breasted woman. Anyhow a real man looks beyond the superficial and into the heart of a woman.

• They aren't

• nic eto make yourself feel conent... and in denial also.

• How so in denial? what by having perverts leer at large breasts... that's fkin vile dirty eld men slabberin down the chin.. ewwwww

• Yet ur still typing to me, it's ok I've learned that butt ugly guys always have bigger issues with women... less confident is the ones who tell women they are inferior to make up for the lack of manliness they have themselves. Yet more insults towards me for no reason maybe it's you that has aspergers but retarded etc, telling come beat you up is pyscho behaviour from stupid little boys.

• haha.. no, never. i'm perfectly normal. it's just i'm responding to your personality, since i know you down and how you respond to stuff, bye now.

• do guys like boobs? boobs

Do guys like small boobs? Boobs

Do guys like medium boobs? Boobs

Do guys like large boobs? Boobs

What kinda boobs to guys like? Just Boobs

• Boob size
    Ass size

DOESN'T MATTER - UNLESS you are obese

I personally prefer athletic/petite size girls or skinny

• You go girl! Power to the people!

• Small boobs are a turn off doe lol

• i am in my 40's and I do not think there is anything wrong with smaller boobs, in fact, they are quite nice I think.

• haters gonna hate

• I prefer smaller ones my ex was 34 b perfect 😋☺️

• I like natural over fake any day!! No matter the size! there just as grabbable as the big ones! lol

• This guy likes titties not uders and besides breasts are a guy's first love♡

• big breasts

• Well you deal with the other side too where people like me perfect small boobs

• The smaller the better.

Someone's eventually going to call me a pedo. :/

• Breasts of all sizes are beautiful.

• females dont need small breasts to be disgusting.

• Are small penises disgusting?

• All breasts are beautiful to me.

• no... but if they covered in cauliflower just like bigger dicks then yeah that's disgusting... just like if women's vaginas are covered in cauliflower like substance

• Just because you fell out with an old pervert ( note term Old used as pejorative, ageism), doesn't mean anyone else should care.

• It doesn't really matter to me as long as the woman has a Beautiful face and you have one

• As a 40something pervert, I think small breasts are much hotter.

I posit this only to provide you with more anecdotal data to work with.

I will suggest that perhaps on a theoretical level, large-breast fans may indeed focus more on younger women, because gravity is not always kind to large breasts. (not always! I'm not saying never!).

For some women, this results in breasts that share a shape with a pair of oranges hanging in socks. Again, I offer this not as a criticism or as praise, but merely as an observation.

Carry on.

• Let's be honest as everyone gets older gravity works against us all.. some sooner than later though... even men's little boobs begin to sag too... such is life as they say lol

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4

• Everytime I see/hear about people like these (I have seen that perv too.-.) I just want to be able to deny that I'm a human.

• Yeah I agree. I hate how big my boobs are and just wish they could be a little smaller. Give me back problems. 😐

• When I was younger I always wanted large boobs... my sister have large boobs and they made fun of me, now getting older it sends a shiver right down my spine, my daughter is on her way of having large boobs to and the thought of perverts like that old bastard and his comments sends the fear of God into me... when I heard women say they hated their boobs because of unwanted attention I was like yeah right whatever liars etc, now not so much for some reason I'm starting to believe big breasted women...

• We have the NHS here... unfortunately sometimes they don't allow breast reductions but sometimes they do... what angered most people was a woman called Josie Cunningham wanting a free boob job on the NHS and sitting bragging about it... yet people like you that do need breasts done get told no because it affects your health... shame you weren't in the UK you probably would of got yours done for free..

• Contact the dr of the insurance company, rather than some employee.

• Who the fuck says people are disgusting for that? Why do you even bother with losers like that? Small boobs are great, big breasts are great

• I don't think they are disgusting - boobs are boobs. That guy was just a creep.