Taco the Great decided to mess with dolly-eyed make-up, and tried to find something different from ulzzang that worked. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute. You look REALLY young for your age. Baby faced people unite!

• I already have a naturally young looking face, but circle lenses and make-up help too. xD

• You're welcome. :D

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG TACO YOU'RE BEAUTITUL. OMG ONG OMG
    I WISH I WERE AS CUTE IN MY LOLITA/HARAJUKU ATTIRE

• I'm in my night clothes in this picture. xD

• And I seriously need to work on my wardrobe again because I sold a lot of stuff before to make some money so I could buy necessities before I had a job, and now I have to earn everything back. xD

• Lol girlie I have been building my wardrobe for awhile now. Currently I need to stock up on the bags, skirts and thigh highs

What Guys Said 10

• Your eyes really pop out. But I've never seen other photos so maybe it always does that. Either way good job.

• Looks pretty nice I think.

• You don't look 21, you look 13, lol.

• I haven't got a clue what yiu just said

• That look is absolutely adorable.

• That 9head doe

• age ı dont undrstand

• very cute

• Wher you get those contacts from? Looks like the ones from a demon on them shows

• Lol They're not that big, and I've had them for a while so I forgot where I got them. I get most of mine from pinkyparadise. com

• Not bad in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9