Taco the Great decided to mess with dolly-eyed make-up, and tried to find something different from ulzzang that worked. What do you think?

Taco the Great decided to mess with dolly-eyed make-up, and tried to find something different from ulzzang that worked. What do you think?

1|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute. You look REALLY young for your age. Baby faced people unite!

1|0
    0|0
    • I already have a naturally young looking face, but circle lenses and make-up help too. xD

• Show All
    • You're welcome. :D

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG TACO YOU'RE BEAUTITUL. OMG ONG OMG
    I WISH I WERE AS CUTE IN MY LOLITA/HARAJUKU ATTIRE

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm in my night clothes in this picture. xD

• Show All
    • And I seriously need to work on my wardrobe again because I sold a lot of stuff before to make some money so I could buy necessities before I had a job, and now I have to earn everything back. xD

• Lol girlie I have been building my wardrobe for awhile now. Currently I need to stock up on the bags, skirts and thigh highs

What Guys Said 10

• Your eyes really pop out. But I've never seen other photos so maybe it always does that. Either way good job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty nice I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't look 21, you look 13, lol.

3|0
    0|0
  • I haven't got a clue what yiu just said

2|0
    0|0
  • That look is absolutely adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • That 9head doe

1|0
    0|0
  • age ı dont undrstand

0|0
    0|0
  • very cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Wher you get those contacts from? Looks like the ones from a demon on them shows

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol They're not that big, and I've had them for a while so I forgot where I got them. I get most of mine from pinkyparadise. com

• Not bad in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9