Would you bang these guys?

Now these are the most aesthetic men in the fitness modelling industry but not very facially aesthetic. Mind you, they are not even huge or undesirably muscled.
a. Zyzz (posthumous) and 6'2''
Would you bang these guys?

b. Jeff seid

c. Lazar angelov

• I would bang zyzz
  • I would bang jeff seid
  • I would bang lazar
UPDATE: Please respond, its for my school project

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• none.

i like pussy

• would you say any of them would be attractive to girls?

• then how are so many PUA's average to below average looking?

• I don't know anything about that, i don't follow PUAs

What Girls Said 11

• No, I wouldn't. I'm not at all attracted to the way their bodies look. Jeff Seid has a good face though, so if it was any of them, it'd be that one, but they're way too muscular and it kinda grosses me out :/

• they would look like normal men in a t shirt and if they remove it while banging you on a normal day, it would be the muscle u actually desire because in these pics they actually posed for the pics, using tanning oil etc because their motto was more for their body to look good for the shoot than attract girls

• @Jon_Gre_g It's what's called 'a joke'.

• But that's not funny though. You saying all that stuff my mom said was a lie? OMFG fauch omfg... You just fu king ruined my opinion of women. Omfg all women are terrible omfg... Why did you tell me this? Ok. I'm tired of women. Bye. Have a nice day. Noob.

• Yeah... I'll pass.

• Daaaamn Lazar 😍

• even face wise?

• wow, looks really are subjective lol, didn't know even lazar could be considered handsome

• Lol well he surely looks good in the photo above, but I wouldn't just bang any guy out of the blue. We'd have to go through the longterm relationship process and all that. Lazar gives me that look though as if he couldnt keep it in his pants for more than a day! Hahah smh

• jeff seid is ok. the other 2 are too much muscle for me.

• rate jeff seid's face out of 10

• Lazar has a sexy face. What are you on? Haha his body is his least attractive feature. If he was toned down muscle wise he'd be a 10.

• Lazar is handsome :o? Never saw it but I guess looks are subjective

• I think this dude is better looking than brads Pitt, not zayn malik though.

• Yeah even I never thought Brad Pitt was that great looking even his clooney friend but people say differently

• I am honestly not attracted to any of them at all!

• Gross.

• the faces or the muscles?

• have u ever slept with an average looking guy who has an amazing personality? just curious

• can u rate their faces out of 10?

• I wouldn't do any of them just because to buff isn't my reference

• None of the above

• They all ugly.

• I strongly disagree, they are way too big. It's gross. And this isn't a school project, you just hope women like this look. Which most don't. #SorryNotSorry

What Guys Said 3

• Fuckn sickkunt brahhhh? you mirin my aesthetics, come at me breh wot wot m8

• They look like a bunch of pussies

• They have a higher chance of getting laid than u do

• i remember you making some false claim about writing a book too lol, ur hilarious

• I did write a book... I also own 24% of a company that is soon to have over $1,000,000 of real estate...

What's your point little pussy boy?

• lazar