How do you know if you are ugly, decent looking, attractive, or really hot?

My mom says im pretty i know just because she's my mom how am i supposed to believe that? lol when i was in high school my friends were like what you've never kissed anyone, we can hook you up with someone (btw they were really pretty) they were like are you kidding me? im a really shy person and i feel like im unattractive... because if i was i would've had guys approaching to me. this is my last year in college and i haven't got my first kiss yet. Please be honest here im totally okay with it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same boat as you but almost 30. I'm almost 30 and I've never been liked by a girl and rejected by every girl I've approached. I like to believe I'm not ugly, my mom always told me I was good looking but moms always believe that about their kids. Girls have never made me feel like I was attractive so I don't know. There's still a chance you might be introverted but you could be very shy and very introverted which might scare off the guys from approaching you.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, dont just kiss anyone okay? I've had my first kiss and it was more memorable than my first time having sex... Why you may ask? Well I honestly have no clue but losing my virginity didn't really care to me. I didn't care who I had lost my virginity to or when so I lost it pretty young. Everyone has their own preference to this kind of stuff but back to the topic, I think everyone has their own uniqueness. Personalityand Appearance. I hate that I judge myself most the time in the mirror and often don't answer or disregard it when people say that I look pretty or something of the sort. I just can't help it... Everyone has their own preference, some people may prefer long hair over short, blue eyes over brown, blonde hair over red. Everyone (Including You!) Are Beautiful In Their Own Ways <3

What Guys Said 12

• -how many people check u out, easily date u
    -compliments, esp from people u don't really know
    -do u resemble anyone on magazine covers?
    And as a last resort to assess your 'market value' go on tinder and see how many people go after you

• Eh, as someone who occasionally fucks about on there, people on tinder are desperate. I don't know that it'd be an accurate read even as a last resort. lol

• @teawrecks ya that's probably true. I only used it for a week what do I know lol

• Most people are average looking on the scale but either think theyre better looking or worse depending on their self esteem and confidence. And they're not wrong, some people are just naturally beautiful (male & female) but the rest is your attitude.

• There's no way to know. If someone calls you "ugly", it could be that they just hate you, and when your mother says you're pretty, it could be just that she loves you. Guys catcall women who aren't even that pretty, and some beautiful women are single until their late twenties. Just don't give it too much thought, and do your best for having a good personality.

• Everyone will see you differently. I know for myself some people think I'm ugly (have actually said this to me) and some think I'm "gorgeous" and/or "cute"

• I'd prefer to let others judge that

I don't talk down on myself, because that's where confidence issues come from, but it all starts with honesty.

If someone says I'm ugly, I want to know how or where I'm not attractive at. Otherwise I'll just think they're a hater or troll

• Most people can tell on their own where they approximately stand in terms of attractiveness. If you really can't you could try asking your friends to be brutally honest with you, or maybe even asking for a rate anonymously or something.

• Usually good looking people are told by others that they are good looking or very attractive. People who are considered average or even ugly no one really tells them that unless they get into some kind of argument with them and say offensive things like you're ugly.

• You can't until you get opinions.

• You can be ugly to some, average to some, pretty to some etc. It all depends on who you ask

• I'm normal
    Not ugly and not handsome😆😅

• it is problem

• Post a pic on here and see, you will get some idea then

What Girls Said 3

• You are what you think you are. Everyone's definition of attractive is different. You set it yourself.

• Be honest with yourself when you look in the mirror, also people usually compliment you from time to time, but you must remember that everyone sees you differently if today someone says to you, that you are beautiful and tomorrow someone else says you are ugly i bet you believe the more negative, it's basically what you feel on the inside about yourself and who you are because if you felt good inside it wouldn't matter to you what anyone thought about you you would be confident knowing you are you and you feel great about being you, confidence and self love means a lot.

• People usually tell you if you're attractive.