What can I do to get my best friend to think she's beautiful?

She's really insecure and I want her to be happy. She really is pretty, though! Can someone help, please?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sad how our world is so looks oriented. We are becoming slaves of our own damning of that makes sense. Talk to her and make her believe in her beautiful self. It's a part of confidence. If she isn't comfortable in her skin she needs to be. I hope she's not one of those negative people who has problems to every solution.

• Well, she is kind of stubborn sometimes when it comes to her looks. She has a lot of acne and her body isn't perfect, but she really is pretty. She sees too many flaws in herself.

• Everyone is beautiful. Flawless isn't half as pretty as a few flaws is a beautiful picture. Flaws that are negligible only draw more attention unconsciously and are never seen. You will have to just make her believe in how flawless flaws are.

What Guys Said 4

• Remind her beauty doesn't come from outside alone but what is stored within.

• who? :P

• give her to me i'll give her confidence with my penis

• Kiss her on the lips. Tell her you're in love with her.

• shut up pig fucker ingore him

• What part of my comment makes me a pig fucker? And who do I have to "ingore"?

What Girls Said 1