Do I look too young for 20yr old?

I'm 20 years old, but I've been mistaken for much younger ages. I guess with me being short and skinny, I may look younger. But I try my best to appear my age, and I've started putting on makeup to look more mature. So how old do I look now?

What can I do to look older? I don't want to be treated like a kid all my life

Most Helpful Girl

• You look young, but not "too young" for men to be attracted to you. Please trust me on this one, I absolutely *hated* that I looked so young for my age. I was sold children's tickets to PG-13 movies. I tried to buy wine a few years ago, and the cashier didn't even believe I was old enough to have driven myself there.

BUT at 25, it all comes full circle. All my friends are worried about looking older now, getting wrinkles, botox, etc. The girls who looked 25 when they were 16, now look like they're 33 at 25. Not that they don't still look great, but they're aging.

It's a blessing. Enjoy it. You'll look more mature as the years go on, but you don't look too young for a man to find you attractive right now.

What Guys Said 15

• You still look like a teenager sorry. Young is good though : D

• You for sure look at least 18. I wouldn't doubt you if you said you were 20.

• look older? enjoy looking younger than you actually are! in a couple of years you'll love it :P

• yeah, if you told me you were 14, I'd believe you.

• yes i would have said around 17

• You look 20 to me. If you want to look older.. Maybe put your hair in a updo and wear some nice earrings. Judging by your accessories and clothing you already dress sensibly. You do not look too young for 20.

• 15 honestly

• lol i dont think you should worry then,,,

• well you look stunning that's why

• You have a young face.

• You look 18-19

• ı am 21 ?

• Based on your pic, you look slightly below 20 but not dramatically so. It's not like 'she can't be 20!'. You don't look 14 or 15, you look more like 18, maybe 19, so again, not way off.

But that's your face (and with makeup on). You might look younger without.

And if you're short and petite, that's gonna have an impact too.

Beyond that? Everything @vmw2008 said was 100% accurate, so i don't have to type it, yay.

When you were 16 looking young was a disadvantage, you've already lived through that. At your age it hardly matters, it's just different. And as she said, by a couple years from now, and then the rest of your life, it's a huge advantage.

• Don't feel bad some people just like saying insensitive things but your pretty and you pretty much look your age

• U look yer age to me... and why on earth do u wanna look older?

There are celebrities who pay a fortune to look younger... and u wanna look older? are ya kidding me sweetie?

• I feel like guys wouldn't be into me because of how young I look, and on top of that, I feel like I'm constantly going to be treated like a kid because of my appearance

• Personally I dislike being treated like an adult... I just find it ridiculous and hypocritical as fuck it just doesn't feel right... dat's why I shave daily... I'm 24 and shaved I could pass as 18-20 but unshaved I'd pass like 25...

And u look yer age to me... although I see only yer face... maybe u might pass younger if u are short and skinny as u say...

What Girls Said 2

• You don't look like a kid. You look like a petite woman. Mature yet youthful with makeup. Petite women are cute. Never change.

• You can maybe pass for 18.