Girls, how can I deal with being bigger (weight wise) than my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is much smaller than me i exceed his weight by more than 60 pounds he says it doesn't bother and he loves me a lot like i love him but just the thought of sitting on his lap like he would like me to , falling and accidently pushing him and landing on him and the thought of us being intimate with eachother scares me a lot and makes me self consious is there anyway i deal with that?

just incase people don't think I workout I actually do I'm not that much bigger than him but I am in weight the difference is I workout he doesn't and I lift weights a lot as well but I'm still a bit bigger and weigh more could be the muscle I have gained but I'm still insecure about it..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy. There are plenty of women who are bigger than their boyfriends or husbands. You aren't going to break him. You'll communicate with each other what works and what doesn't.

What Guys Said 9

• He's with you.. He's attracted to you. If he wasn't he wouldn't be with you. There's nothing to be insecure about.

• My girlfriend is much bigger than me both physically and in weight. She would be considered a bbw. We love being intimate and cuddling. Do not worry about it much since he loves you for you. Not everyone has someone who loves them for who they are and you should feel lucky that you do.

• If it really bothers you that much, you can try to go to the gym or something.
    Anyway, praise yourself lucky with such an awesome boyfriend :)

• For sex, have a dry run (clothes on). If he's on top (which is probably the most comfortable for you) it shouldn't be a problem. Sit on his lap on the bed maybe. If it hurts he'll say get off. For being comfortable with your body, I've heard looking at yourself in the mirror naked helps.

• Lose weight

• My girlfriend is the exact same way, and I'm the same as your boyfriend
    Bigger than me and very self-conscious about it, while I like when she sits in my lap

The only thing you can do is lose weight

• How about losing weight?

• My wife is bigger then me and I love it

• Get over your insecurities. He's a chubby chaser who wants to motorboat. lol

What Girls Said 5

• You either deal with it or you do something about it.

Either get over it and accept it or start a diet/exercise routine to change it.

• Meh, I'm bigger than my partner. Not a big deal. Guys are stronger than they look, he's not going to break or anything just from you sitting on him or you being intimate. Don't worry about it. The easiest way to deal with it is lose weight so you feel better about yourself or just keep reminding yourself that he doesn't give a shit about your weight and you shouldn't either.

• Ha.

Well.

My first boyfriend, me and him were opposite scales. I was 12 stone and he was 7 stone. He ended up trying to starve me to be his size.

My current boyfriend, I am 18 stone now and he is 16.

Honestly? We see past our stomachs. We accept shit happens and we are working to change things.

Is your boyfriend like my first and is as bad as trying to control things?

• You can either lose the weight and gain confidence or just deal with it.

• Lose some weight? It's pretty much the best option here.