Does anyone LOVE stretch marks... Does anyone think the more stretch marks the better?

Really? No one else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think stretch marks are one of those things that are universally regarded as unnatractive, at best people won't mind them but no one is fetishizing them.

• I think you are on the mark!

• Some GaG guys fetishize them (see comments below). But that's not a surprise...

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly I don't think anyone loves them, but everyone has them (including me) so most just learn to accept their or their partner's body. I personally don't mind them, but I certainly don't find them attractive

• I never notice them

• Are you legally blind?

• Again, I don't think you understand the meaning of "never." If you "never" notice them it would mean you don't even know what they look like.

nev·er
      ˈnevər/Submit
      adverb
      1.
      at no time in the past or future; on no occasion; not ever.

• Only when a woman pointed them out

• I'm indifferent on the matter.

• i dont think its ever a positive thing. maybe they won't mind minor amounts but not an attractie thing at all

• You have common sense.

• Thanks but gag just talks non sense sometimes. Like many of the answers on this question. I have starch marks from 16 years ago when I got bigger. It was purple and red before but now it's faded almost into nothing. So in time they are 90 percent less visible.

Stay fabulous my fierce angel;) lmfao

• Nope

• That was a easy question huh? More stretch marks are never good.

• No, but I wouldn't push a girl out of bed for having some. Not like anyone is perfect.

• Why is more not better? Please explain. Thank you.

• Whatever the worse combination is for you.

• Red with loose skin would be a turnoff. White with tight skin probably wouldn't bug me much.

• I don't really notice them

Guys usually don't give a shit about a girl's stretch marks anyways

• So the more the better? So you wouldn't notice if a girl had the most you have ever seen?

• Most likely
      Not in front of them though

Stretch marks being unattractive is a woman thing

• No, i dont think anyone does.

• That's what I would think. Stretch marks = no good. I think?

• I like them :)

• i want her to have strechmarks head to toes, like a zebra.

• I actually think they are a little attractive in the right places.

• So the more the better? What if that was the only difference between two girls? Otherwise they are exactly the same. Which one would you choose?

• It really just depends. There's no set rule. Sometimes stretch marks can be sexy to me. Other times, I don't care. I usually like them on the hips, thighs, and butt.

• So the more the better. You have some kind of fetish for stretch marks (sometimes). I see.

• When a female has stretch marks in the right spots (breasts, thighs, Burt etc.) I find it so sexy.

• So you agree that the more the better? What if she has them all over her stomach, and virtually everywhere stretch marks might appear?

• Might as well add a third and fourth since I like saggy breasts and find women get more attractive as they age.

• Yup, just like I thought. Only a weirdo like you would like stretch marks.

What Girls Said 3

• No. lol

• A lot of guys here apparently have a fetish for stretch marks. GaG guys... hahaha

• Hey girl!!

The way I see it, stretch marks are just physical marks of your life. They are beautiful because they are unique to each person that has them and they hold beautiful memories as well. Keep smiling and don't be afraid to show everyone who you are and how amazing you are. Stay fabulous, my fierce angel <3

• This has got to be the worse comment ever.

• I don't know I have stretch marks because in wrestling u lose and gain weight like crazy, but no one has ever said anything n my boyfriend said it makes me look like a tiger! 🐯

• Haha. Good for you. I guess more is better in your case. There are always exceptions to general rules!

• Haha

• Plus if a guy really likes u he won't dislike u for ur body n if he does he's not worth it