What are the difference between these bodies?

People say the Italian ideal body is hot but Chinses ideal body is not.

They are both skinny but what are the differences?
Their bone sizes?

What are the difference between these bodies?

0|1
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian people tend to distribute fat in a very different way, have narrower shoulders, hips, more elongated and kind of tuby bodies (somewhat like anime characters).

It's also for this reason that Asian people tend to look slim even if they're somewhat overweight, it doesn't reach their face, e. g., and not so much belly area.

It's usually impossible for a Western woman to develop that kind of figure (can see when a Western woman tries to put on a kimono, e. g., the shoulders are too broad, bust too large, hips too wide).

I think both aesthetics are beautiful, but they're largely determined by genetic factors.

0|1
    0|0
    • Bone structure is largely a factor naturally with the narrow hips, shoulders, but also fat distribution is very different between Asian and Western women.

• Asian men are different too in this regard, as their pelvis is usually tilted a bit more forward, as well as their ribcage, and they likewise distribute fat in a very different way (can look at the difference between Japanese and foreign sumo wrestlers, very different fat distribution).

• For example, double-chins are almost non-existent in Asia, even though there are obese people, they don't distribute fat in this way.

What Guys Said 6

• Like Chinese. Like Italian. Seen hot in both. Seen blaah in both. I am a white guy but love, Love, LOVE Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Ebony, French, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Indian, Russian, Dutch, English, Spanish, Peruvian, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, Costa Rican, Puerto Rican, Dominicans, Hawaiians, Phillipinas. Sorry if I left any out, because basically, I like all women. Beauties in all. I don't look at the nationality I look at the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • China skinny look too skinny, unhealthy. Almost seeing bones. Italy is getting there to but not as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Pie?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the original! 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Height obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • ─▒taly is good