😈😈😈 Which of these seXXXXXXy outfits should I wear for a party at the club, where my CRUSH will be?

He is really hot and I think that he has a thing for me too. We are going to a party of our mutual friend and I want to look REALLY sexy, bold and daring, not average and like all the other girls. I want to swipe him off his feet.
Which of these outfits should I wear?

Outfit number 1

Outfit number 2

Outfit number 3

• Outfit number 1
  • Outfit number 2
  • Outfit number 3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, those are some very slutty outfits...

What Guys Said 23

• If you want to look exceptional and like something he has NEVER seen before, then wear outfit number 3! You KNOW you want it! ;)

• Hmm. #1 but you need something else for the lower body. Leather pants or something elegant. It has to show the shape of your body so leather or similar materials will do well.

Sexy doesn't mean wearing revealing outfit. It's about giving the man some imagination. Men are really imaginative when it comes to women so you only need to attach certain imagine and their minds will start wondering.

• #3 because he will bang you later tonight in that dress

• Outfit one with different shorts, I'd go with solid black shorts as the one's you chose don't really match.

• Definitely #1 because the others are just too much. He might think negatively if you wear #2 or #3

• Tbh I think all of those outfits look a little trashy. There are ways to get a guy's attention without walking around half naked

• If your aim is get laid then I'd say number 3. Otherwise number 2 if you don't want to give the wrong impression. Number 1 could go either way in my opinion.

• Whichever is easier to carry your fake ID I guess.

• 3 is horrible, why does that keep coming back 😌

• Damn all 3 turn me on

• How the hell do women walk in heels

• I say 1 with tight sexy jeans and sexys heels or wedges WOW!!!

• #2 definitely

• 2 and 3 are way too try-hard, so #1.

• 2222wwwwwwwww #2 PICK NUMBER 2!!! OMG I LOVE SEE THROUGH

• 3's the sexiest, but outfit #1 looks more practical for the club, and better.

• Ok, and the question IS which one is the sexiest, so you said 3! :P

• outfit number one with number threes boobs.

• One. Dont pull yourself off as a sl...

• cover urself and he will switch on his x-ray scanner

• Like them

• ı will buy number 2 for my girlfriend

• Juicyyyyyy

• aren't you the bi breast lady :P

What Girls Said 16

• AWWWW my GAWD, sis, I am in LOVE with number 3! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• 3 is like light years ahead of the rest. Go for 3 and you will be number 1! ;) See what I did there? :D

• 3, killer queen. Haha @JuicyCat04 your style seems like @YummyLady dictated it! LOL

• 2 and 3 cover more, but are still more revealing. Unless you're wanting to f**k this guy right away, I'd give him more mystery.

• 2 and 3 look like lingerie...

• I would have voted for the third outfit if it wasn't so disproportionate. I voted for outfit #1 because wearing shorts to a club is a good idea, except, I would pair it with nicer shorts and top.
    Think of something like this
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/564x/0b/6d/d5/0b6whatdoiweardc. com/.../shorts-look. jpg. pinimg. com/.../... c4463cd294. jpg
    Or this
    http://whatdoiweardc. com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shorts-look. jpg

• If I have to pick one it'd be 1 with different shorts or even full pants but really None of the above are anything I'd choose. And no. 3 is a negligee/lingerie not for public wear.

• I would probably wear the first one, it looks cool, and most guys like such outfits... u svakom slučaju, srećno sa momkom ;)

• I'd wear the first one with a maxi side split skirt.
    Sometimes showing less is sexier.

• please not the boots in number 1 that looks horrible. if you change the shoes in outfit one then it's great.

• Those outfits are all equally hideous, you'll look like a low class-methhead-hooker at best.

• Only stippers wear clothes like that at the club tbh

• 1 with different shoes. I don't like the lace up boot heel things

• love the first one <3

• Outfit# number 2 for sure. It is very sexy and plain. It is perfect

• outfit 1 but different shorts those are hideous