How would you rate me? Am I hottttttt?

How would you rate me? Am I hottttttt??

• 10 gorgeous
  • 9 beautiful
  • 8 fine
  • 7 cute
  • 6 (a little over average)
  • 5 (ok)
  • 1-4 (ugly)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 53

• Everyone has a different opinion (as you can see from the pole). I rated you a 10, but only because you are exactly what I look for in a women. Other men will disagree and say you are too skinny, too plain, sleek, etc... but guys like me will tell you that you're perfect in every way. So you'll never really get the answer to your questions, because there is no right answer. Just take my vote, think yourself hot as hell, and live your life.

• Thanks! ;) And I wish I voted you the MHO but I already did it..

• That's ok... I don't need the MHO to tell the truth. You are a true beauty, a one-of-a-kind, and whoever you choose as your guy will be one of the luckiest guys on earth.

• You are maybe a little above average, but you might be more or less. I don't like the filters that you choose for those pictures.

• 5 (ok)

• You're beautiful/sexy. I would respectfully take you on a date and if things went well take you back to my place and have you ride my face for as long as you wanted

• Looks: 8, but I feel you have self-esteem issues. That's worth a point penalty, I'm afraid...

9 then I guess

• Where did you get that? I know I'm gorgeous, I just asked it to have some fun. LOL

• its a A for me brunettes and blue or green eyes just dammmmmmmm

• infinity/10

• quite pretty

• you are trying to hard to look hot my dear, in your case less is more ;)

• Above average for sure. Very pretty. Maybe a few years older than 18.

• Look at the jealous girls voting "cute". You are perfect!

• You look gorgeous ! Now how is your attitude?

• You are a 10, gorgeous

• You know your beautiful. Just looking for attention

Psssst, seriously your gorgeous pm me please ill be waiting... don't make me cry 😭

• Thank you! Ok I'll follow you and we can chat, but I am having a breakfast now! It's 8:27 amhere.

• Why did you word it like that? You act like you already know the answer. I gave you a 7 because you are pretty, but it really depends on your attitude and if I like your personality. Looks are important, but so is your personality and values.

• Wow. You're really beautiful but I can't believe you're only 18. You honestly look 24 to me. Anyways, you look a lot like the girl in 50 Shades of Grey in couple of pictures. Especially in your display picture.

• you're very pretty. You look best in the first and 4th picture because you aren't wearing as much makeup

• Pretty, but you look older than 18..

• Looking good

• A little bit too much makeup in a couple pics but just my opinion. I vote 9

• I don't mind you voting me 9, but it is interesting the explenation that guys say: "Too much makeup, so one number down." If you liked me without the makeup, I am still the same under the makeup. Guys gotta realize that girls don't put makeup because they are insecure to go barefaced, we do it because it is fun and pretty itself!!!

• Lol sloot is insecure af,.

• @nohomobrah What is your problem troll! LOL

• You look ten times better without make up.

• meh...

• You are a solid 8

• You look great... nice pics... gorgeous eyes, lips/smile and hair with lovely high cheek bones

• Aww thanks. Nobody has ever commented on my cheek bones before. I didn't now I had them. LOL

• It's a pleasure... you have them and they are fantastic :-)

• Doesn't look like 18

• Yes, you look gooddddddddddd

• you are but the 2 pics with crazy eye liner makeup. gotta change that sweety

you are gorg

• Not the best person to ask as I'm biased against vacuous narcissism.

• Your friend looks like kelly riper

• You look particularly good to me when you are more natural (first pic, one with stripey top, and last pic). @Cookie7 you look good too ;)

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 18

• Haha! You ARE hot.

• AHHHHHH That's me right there. You couldn't find another one, huh, bae @JuicyCat04 XD

• Very pretty. You look best w/o all the eye makeup.

• Nooooooooo you're a little over average.

• Jealous much? Cause you are ugly AF.

• Thanks @AndreaButtercup cause I think so too:) also you look SOOOO pretty in your picture, that handbag is so original!

The girl asked. I never said she is ugly but I don't think she is runway pretty. And just so you know love, I'm fully aware I'm train track ugly matieral. You think you are putting me down but all you are doing is assuring me my suicide is correct. Thanks babe! <3 xxxx

• You're welcome. And the handbag.. That's LV BTW! ;)

• 5 (ok), and no, I'm not jealouse.
    You just aren't a special snowflake, sorry.

• You're on of those girls that look better without make up.

• You're so much prettier without makeup. You really dont need it!!
    I give you a 7,5 with makeup
    And a 9 without.

• your very pretty I think the first and last photos are the best the blue is nice but a little too much your naturally pretty.

• Love how you chose the compliments for MHO.
    I chose 8 fine. Some pictures are good some aren't

• um are you sure you're 18? look way older.

• love the first and fourth one

• To me, you're not hot but you're pretty. One love 💚

• You are definitely hot ! 10 10 10

• I'm only anon because I can't be bothered with people coming on to tell me how jealous I am blah blah.

It's hard to tell without seeing you in person. Like, you look a lot older than 18 for a start. And you're fine looking without makeup so you should stop overdoing it :) Just what I'd say. I look pretty young for 18 and wear light makeup, you don't need that much haha.

• You are a 6. that most guys will think is hot. Since most guys have low standards and are morons.

• There's more makeup on your face than on a tranny's.

• Some people are jealous as fuck, you're gorgeous

• Your thirst puts you at Ok category