How do you feel about yourself?

Do you feel you don't fit it, that your ugly, that your not like the models on some Budweiser commercial, that you won't be liked by boys, that you need to change your appearance? A little clue from some old 60 yr old guy. It is what is behind the eyes that gets the guys or girls, the good guys/girls. Real men LOVE real women, real Women LOVE real men, not the extrerior. Looks fade, but personality doesn't. If you are ugly on the inside, guess what... YOU ARE UGLY. PERIOD. If you are a good person and like yourself you will be liked by others and you will find your Prince (ess) Charming. You go out there and be yourself... You only got one shot, make it right. At least you'll have fun!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like myself and I have no desire for other people to like me, too. If they do, great. It's no skin off my back if they don't though. I don't need their acceptance or approval to be happy with myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• No good

.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm alright with myself. i don't need to look like a model to feel content in my skin.
    if you are ugly on the inside, you can improve to become beautiful on the inside.

period.

• That's one of the most beautiful messages I've heard. Thanks sir ^_^ I had been feeling a bit self-conscious lately.

• I am average. I do like for people to like me. I like to know people's opinion on me so, I can see myself through other's eyes.

• I honestly hate myself. I like how I look physically tbh, but I hate my personality and my lack of social skills.

• My dear, you are 18. You haven't developed the social skills yet to even know if you're being rejected. Please, give it time. Find the inner beauty in yourself... people WILL respond. Get a hobby to distract you from society for a little while. I, personally, like to cook... does it for me.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel I am ugly skinny and a hairy beast.

• Stop trying to appeal to everyone else and focus on trying to appeal to you. Everyone has talents, attributes, or interests that they like. Focus on those and screw the rest. Have that attitude and you will be happy, freindship and partnership will come.