How can I know if I am ugly or pretty without looking like I'm looking for attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is different. There will be people that think you're ugly and people that think you're pretty. It's true for all people. Even models.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl do you. A hating ass mf will always tell you that you "attention seeking" if you look even a smidge better than they ugly ass and you ask how you look? I gaurentee if you worried a mf gone judge you for asking how you look, you prolly know you look ten times better than these hating ass hoes

What Guys Said 6

• By posting a photo of you here. People will "rate" you out of 10

• If you are, guys are constantly hitting on you or if they're not then your not

• ıi you are beautiful ı am handsome

• I don't know. By the way, to be beautiful is an inside job.

• Posta pic brah

• If you put a pic on here and ask for honest opinions you might get a better idea if you are

What Girls Said 5

• Only you can decide that for yourself. If you're really still concerned about it at your age you should seek professional help.

• Just ask for the guy's opinions (the girls tend to get jealous or bitchy on here).

• Their are no ugly women in this world only lazy women. At least thats what the Russians say.

• Who cares if you look like you're tryna get attention?

• if guys approach to you then you're pretty. if guys see as a piece of furniture then you're ugly lol jk nobody is ugly