Who is prettier?

who is prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not a fair question. The first girl has perfect lighting, perfect angle and her boobs are popping out. Meanwhile the second girl has terrible lighting and an awful angle. Therefore I'm not going to judge who is prettier because there's no way of telling between these pictures

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 15

• I think the second girl looks prettier. She looks more natural (the first girl has dyed hair, fake eyelashes, piercings, etc.) and doesn't look like she needs makeup to look pretty. I'm also a big fan of dark hair on women, I think it looks gorgeous. And brown eyes are my favorite :)

• This: "I think the second girl looks prettier. She looks more natural (the first girl has dyed hair, fake eyelashes, piercings, etc.) and doesn't look like she needs makeup to look pretty."

• The first one but mostly because she's more prepared and the lighting is just perfect. Tl the second girl would also be just as beautiful if she was prepared

• The 1st girl in pritter!!! Why?
    1: the photo ( the lighting is better)
    2. She has makeup ( and every girl looks better with makeup)
    3. she has clothing top that shows her boobs ( guys like that)

The 2nd girl she has no, makeup, the lighting is bad

• Both of them are meh

• 2nd girl

• The 1st one is in a good position the 2nd has an awkward angle. They're both equal to me

• my friend is pissed how DO I DELETE IT?

• Meh, neither.

:\

• Number one

• first one

• second one for sure

• second one for sure cutest smile ever

• They're equal.

• Did you literally google "white girl"?
    Because who is whitegirl marie? lmfao

• The second girl