Do I looked mixed?

Do I look mixed? I don't really look like my siblings.
Funny story: I was at a restaurant one day and the waitress asked if I was mixed-- and then asked how long I've been going out with the guy I was eating with (which was my bro).
Do I looked mixed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which guy did you sleep with? Left or right..

• None of them. I'm trying to pose as far away from the guy in the photo LOL (why I'm so close to the girl).

• Haha but who tried? Left or right... who was trying more

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you do no.

Also, I know the pain of that one. I've only got brothers, and we don't look alike, and the boys don't look like each other. At a pinch, me and 1 brother are similar and the other two are similar.
    I'm always asked if my brothers are my boyfriend. I'm the youngest which doesn't help...

What Guys Said 18

• with faces blurred, hard to compare.
    I'd assume you were white. I don't know what ethnicity you actually are, or your family is, though.

• She does not look white at all to me. My sister looks similar to her and we are mostly black but we have European ancestry but our parents are black

• Last time I checked Greek and Italian people are white. I have friends from Italy and Spain and greece. I'm not sure why some people think they are not white. A caucasian person Having naturally tan skin does not make a Caucasian person any less white.

• @ikissedtheskyonce well, yeah. i never said there weren't white, just that they are not a light toned as other Europeans.

• No you don't look mixed to me

• It is true ! You don't look like your sibblings at all. Their faces are all blurry and not yours!

• What are we talking about? You're too pretty I keep loosing my thought when I scroll past the photo.

HAHA,
    I can't really figure out where you would be from, so I'd say that's a sign of a mixed race.

• mixed with what?

• not really in my opinion

• Not that much. I mean, I can see why the waitress thought you were. But I wouldn't think so

• Yes you do a little.

• I can see why they you don't look like your siblings. They have blurry faces and you don't.

• You look like a mix of cutie and sweetie

• you mean like mixed wodka with Red Bull?

• Thank you. Deep in my heart, I've always known that I was a mixed wodka Red Bull and not a grill.

• You look white.

• Yeah you look mixed, Latina or white + Asian. What ethnicity are u?

• I think you look pretty. Race never plays any role for me. You are plain and simple a pretty girl :)

• You look like a white chick but maybe a little Asian too. Maybe..

• considerate

• Not sure, but I think that you should take a photo with your tight little body bent over a desk ;)

• Yes you do.

What Girls Said 6

• You look likr pre-surgery Kylie Jenner, which is NOT a compliment.

• well i am mixed and i don't look like my siblings that much so i can relate

• Yeah you got Asian in you

• You sort of look racially ambiguous but not mixed. You're reallllyyyyyy pretty by the way. One love 💚

• No, not all Asian have monolids. Asians are diverse in looks due to the group being isolated

• Yes, you do.