👌👌👌🎆🎇🎆 Guys, what would you think of a girl wearing a dress like this at a club?

My friend @JuicyCat04 seems interested in it and I encourage her to buy it. I ADORE the dress. What do you think guys, honestly?
Picture her in it. She is young, hot, has an amazing body and a pretty face. I think that she will DEFFINITELY be the center of the attention and that she can get ANY guy she wants. It is a bit slutty, but, after all, that's out style! LOL ;) She would wear it to a club in orer to get her crushe's attention.
Now, remember, a little slutty isn't necesarilly trashy. ;)

• That is a SEXXXXY dress. She sure will get his attention and probably any guy's number.
  • That is a trashy dress. Guys will be repeled by her. She won't get any number.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• Really trashy it actually makes me think stripper or even prostitute that dress is more of a lingerie thing you'd wear for your partner in private, not out in public.

• I think it's just that guys are jealous when a girl they're interested in is showing off, because other men will be interested in her, too. #facts

• @troyboy96 Agrred with whom?

• Read my other comment

• I think it's too open. It goes too far. A more revealing dress does not make it more sexy. It can go too far to be sexy.

• I will go in between the two - I won't say trashy because there are guys/girls who would find it adventurous but it is a bit too racy for my tastes

• I have noticed how you are always very carefull with your word choice. I appreciate that.

• I don't think either option is realistic. I think there should be more options.

C. That is a trashy dress. She sure will get his attention and probably any guy's number.

• In between.
    "That is a trashy dress. She sure will get his attention and probably any guys number."
    🙄

• C) Its trashy but shell get lots of attention from men looking for sex only.

• I mean, that's pretty much what she's looking for. LOL. She isn't looking for a husband in a dress like that. XD

• I mean, that'd be a GREAT dress for getting the attention of guys who will hump and dump you. So if that's your goal, go for it!

If you're looking for a relationship, not a good idea...

• More like I will hump and dump THEM, because they will DEFFFFINITELY want to see me again. The dress + my bedroom skills = we'll fuk a few times and then I will dump them. I am not looking for a relationship.

But, it's not about me here, this is what my friend wants.

• It's a sexy dress no doubt about that, I wouldn't say trashy but I don't think it would be appropriate to wear to a club. They may not even let her in (dress code). It looks like more of an at home dress (lingerie almost). I don't like the word "trashy" about anything, nothing is trashy to me, it may not be appropriate for certain circumstances but not trashy.

• I like your choice of words, but this was found under the category "club dresses", I swear!

• Trashy trashy big time... id think she's a stripper UNLESS she works there or is a dancer

• Tbh that looks like a for at home thing. Not public. It may bring very much unwanted attention. It is deff hot tho.

• Can you deffine "unwanted" attention. If a girl dresses like that, then she WANTS the attention. The attention, not rape.

• I am not flirting with you. LOL I am just being me. I always talk like that.

• Lol I know your not! I ment there some lucky guy out ther that you flirt with and want ther attention

• Mega Slut... if i saw that

• trashy

I have no problem with showing skin or a more slutty look, but that one doesn't look good

• The only men who will see a girl wearing that dress as potential relationship material are porn directors.

If she just wants to get fucked, it's perfect.

• She's probably a whore.

• If her aim is to get laid at the end of the night then it's perfect.

• She'll definitely get some numbers in that maybe a little more 😉😉 but it's definitely a dress for a club

• I'm not the guy to go to a club, so I honestly wouldn't know. But just for the sake of the question, I would say that the dress is a little trashy, but I'm sure there are plenty of people at "the club" that would have their eyes glued to this.

• She is too old for that outfit. Nothing worse than mutton dressed as lamb.

• Who is too old? The girl in the pic? She can't be over 30, what are you talking about! LOL 😂😂😂 And if you think my friend is too old, I say mor like too young, she is only 18! WTF?

• Different metric, age not an issue for guys, if they have great job and high income they can score, a 44 year old woman gets charity no matter what she has achieved. Not my fault, hate the game, not the player. And if you think women don't slip from 23 in the looks department, why are they buying face cream and considering Botox?

• You have some serious issues ma mate now f off

• That's trashy for sure... I mean it looks slutty

• umm.. there isn't a lot to it, i would be fearful of strong winds

• It's inappropriate for clubbing. It's even too much for banquets. The only place I can think of this dress as being appropriate is the strip club - worn by waitresses.

• I won't call it trashy.. it'd just seem a bit out of place. I've never seen a girl wear anything like that at a club

• You'll see @JuicyCat04 or me! LOL

• Oh, and, by the way, I think that IS what she is trying to achieve with a dress like that: something that people have never seen before. That's cool

• Someone wanting attention.

• i might have to go to the restroom and "rub one out" real quick lol

• i would think she want to have sex with somebody

• She'd make me pretty horny.

• Attention seeker.

• I'd think she's quite sexual.

• nice dress

• trashy and slutty. i think it will be insulting to the man that escorts her to the club.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• Mm just shows a bit to much in my opinion. Leaves nothing to the imagination. Looks like something you'd wear for your man in the bedroom. And it may be to revealing for a club , depending. I'd just say be super safe and careful in that kind of attire. That would be a situation where if you or your friend were sexually assaulted they could get off by saying you were asking for it by being so revealing and putting it out there like that. It's obviously sexy but more something for the bedroom than out for a bunch of guys to see. Goodluck either way

• You think that lame idiotic excuse: "They asked for it" is valid? Seriously? You justify guys who assault girls dressed like that?

It is TIME that girls can be dressed however they want. In the parts of the world where the only visible part of girl's body are eyes (or maybe not even the eyes), there are NO rights for women. Analogicly, the more you reveal the more you show how FREE you are. It is like a middle finger to the oppresors aka men.

My friend wants to wear this dress for a guy. I am not SO INTO IT. Personally, I would wear this dress and GO HOME ALONE, on purpose, to SHOW they men that I didn't wear this to attract THEM, but just as an expression of my freedom. It is no secret that men HATE women being free, but it is time for them to ACCEPT it! There is NOTHING they can do to stop us.

If I want sex, Imma be the "hunter" aka I will be active not passive and I will approach a guy and take him to MY home if I want.

• Oh I am spinning em around ma little finger, don't worry! ;)

• looks stupid af. i dunno i don't consider this stuff a 'dress'. u want something sexy for a club?
    this is better:
    g04.a.alicdn.com/.../...xLpXXXXbmXpXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

• SEXYYY

• Can't think of anything trashier

• How about this one http://www.yandy.com/Cut-Out-Long-Sleeve-Mini.php LOL!
      It's weird how it's always the girls who couldn't pull it off that say a dress is trashy... Hmmm... Coincidence?

• Yeah but sweetly whether you like it or not, the way we dress tells a lot about you because it's the way you choose to be presented in society.
      If a doctor is dressed as a firefighter people are naturally going to think he's a firefighter.

• Hmmm good analogy with the firefighter.

• Some guys will find it hot, some will find it over the top. It will definitely attract attention, but maybe not the kind she's looking for--if she wants to sleep with her crush or another guy at the club, she'll probably get plenty of offers. But if she wants to date him or something, that may not be what guys think of when they see that dress.

• That's not even a dress. It's a leotard with a swimsuit wrap over it.

• I really don't have anything to good to say about the dress. It could even pass for a beach cover up

• I think that dress will get stepped on/in the way/tangled up in people. Pretty impractical if you ask me.

• WHUTTTT? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE @YummyLady lol

• The top is okay but the bottom have looks pretty ugly in all honesty. There's nothing wrong with going out and trying to look sexy / good in a club but this dress just looks a bit desperate, you can still look good wearing something a bit prettier if that makes sense.

• That's not a dress.

• That's something for the bedroom, not a club.

• Thats Just trashy

• Ehh I don't like it

• I've seen much better dresses that had slits up to the hip area.

• it's very trashy but guys who only want sex will give her attention because she will look easy