Do I have an ugly body?

"You'd be so beautiful if you lost some weight" is a common phrase for me. Do I have a bad body?
Do I have an ugly body?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful, I don't think you're fat at all. Yes you might have a little extra weight, but the thing is that you still look beautiful. Don't let other peoples comments be the judge of whether you look too fat or not. Go to the mirror an look at yourself, without any of their comments in mind. Are you happy with your body? If you are, then don't worry about it. If you find that you might want to loose a couple ounds, then go for it (just not too much, stay in a healthy weight range).

I have been overweight for 3-4 years now, not severely, but enough to make a difference, and I'm only now starting to loose weight, but not because of what people have told me, but that I need to loose some weight before I go in for a breast reduction surgery this summer.

There are a lot of people in this world who don't know how to keep their mouthes shut, especially over a little extra weight. You be you, because you are a beautiful and amazing person, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

What Guys Said 35

• Great body, don't change.

And don't let that phrase be "common" in your environment. First time someone says something like that to you, it's a dealbreaker. Set them free and let them darken someone else's life.

• I think you look well - I would concentrate on toning and fitness rather than the scales if I was you

• No, it's not ugly but you can definitely improve on it a little bit.

• Chubby ya tbh sry

• I guess you could benefit from a little loss of weight but your overall shape seems nice.

• You don't look like you need to loose any weight to me. Don't listen to them. If I were nit picking maybe tone up the legs a bit but that would be all. You look like you're the perfect weight.

• 'lose some weight?'

Nooooo, you're beautiful the way you are now. I think a lot of guys dislike stick figures, you know?
    You're not even chubby

• You could tone a little off your butt (no offense obviously) but other than that you look great. Also it could just be the angle of the camera.
    If all of the people saying this to you are women, don't take it too seriously. Just by watching my mom talk to her friends, they all say the exact same thing to each other all the friggin' time. It's annoying just listening to them.

• It's hard to say. You have way too many clothes on for me to make an accurate judgement on that.

• I don't see any weight for you to lose. Should have made one pic straight forward/not the same.

• I would TOTALLY have sex with you.

• You have great curves, love your thighes, they are sexy. There is nothing wrong with you, love yourself and be comfortable in your body.

• kind of yea hit the gym

• Seems ok to me

• Average

• Ya look great to me. I don't see anything wrong personally.

• You'd look better if you lose more weight I think, but you look fine already. Keep it up!

• Yoou don't need to lose any weight you look extremely hot ;)

• Just tone things a bit and you'll be fine

• No way you look great.

• not too bad.

• too big in my opinion

• nah its sexy yummy girl

• Your body looks ok. The second shot makes your booty look bigger.

• I don't know... What do you think?

• bad body.

• No u got nice body

• Looks like a perfectly healthy body mass to me. Nice 🙂

• You had to hide your face you disgusting thing.

• No, you're attractive

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 12

• i think u look just fine.

• well, why don't you? lose weight?

• Wait huh? I am so tripped out right now...

• Why?

• Your two pictures look so different... I don't know if it is the angle, pose, or what.

• I know wth they do look so different! The first pic looks okay... a little chub but not too bad. The second pic...

• You are awesome, just a little sit-ups and perfect!!!

• No. Your body looks good to
    Me.

• You're fine! I don't think you should change because someone tells you to. As long as you feel comfortable in your body then there should be no need for you to change. And for those who say "you'd be beautiful if you lost some weight" they should just get lost.

• Your body looks fine to me. I guess its not the most curvy I've seen but its good.

• Yeah I'm flat chested and all

• You got shapely legs and a pretty good butt. Not trying to be weird.

• Honestly no you don't but your clothes in this pic are not very flattering to your body shape, but that can be worked on, build on your self confidence, it's a good thing to have.

• Yeah I am sick at home so I didn't make much effort on the clothe department :)

• Get better soon :)

• you need to lose some kgs

• In all honestly I would say yes, your body is not necessarily great 😔 but you can work on it!!!

• You're beautiful

• what weight are you going to lose? do yourself a favor and stop dating white guys if they are the ones telling you that, i only figured they white since white guys like white girls who looks like skeletons. taylor swift body for example... you have a nice body to me, do not try to weight 100 pounds, you'll look sick.