Which girl is hottest in your opinion?

3 different types of female athlete. Extra points if you can name them without cheating.
Girl 1.
Which girl is hottest in your opinion?
Girl 2

Girl 3

*I know girl 2 has the least sexual photos but it was actually quite hard to find pictures of her so just bare in mind that what you see with her is what you really get as they are the least touched up.
Girl 3 has one close, untouched up pic too. Girl 1 is a touch up fest. She's pretty hot though.

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Girl 3

Most Helpful Girl

• The second pic of girl #1 almost looks like a young Ellen Degeneres... I voted girl 1 but you're right, she's the most touched up. Her body is nice though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 2 is the best. Can you message me the names please?

What Girls Said 4

• Angelique Kerber and? she must be a wrestler

• I mean the second girl must be a wrestler

• Yes Lindsey Vonn is girl 3. It is Angelique Kerber but she's girl 2. And the wrestler is Michelle McCool (girl 1)
      You're the first person to guess any of them but I bet you cheated lol. Extra points anyway.
      Shouldn't be that hard to get girl 2 though since part of her name is visible on the score board behind her

• Honestly no😉. I read celebrity gossip. Lindsay is only famous because of going out with tiger. It was good public relations.

• Girl 3 has a very nice body, my vote goes to her. But they all have average/ below average faces in my opinion.

• Really? I like their faces. They have character to me.

• Yeah I don't know they kind of have harsh features and cold faces (not charming) and kind of look old but to each their own I guess 😝

• Probably girl 3 has the worst face for me but I still like it. Girl 2 has the nicest face as in she looks like a nice person and girl one has the most flawless face. I don't see how you could fault her.
      I like girl 2's face best though.
      None of them are very young. I think girl 2 is the youngest. About 28

• Is girl 1 Rhonda Rousy?

• 3rd one

What Guys Said 4

• I would go in order of pictures 1,2,3. I will probably know the names when I hear them, 1 is a wrestler, 2 is tennis obvs and 3 haven't a clue.

• Did a reverse image search - I should have got 2 - 1 looked familiar but was a bit surprised - 3 I just vaguely knew name

• Out of these 3, girl 1 i guess

• number 3. The others are just too muscly for my tastes

• None of the above.