Rate me? im bored, I dont really care, thanks though?

rate me....? im bored, i dont really care, thanks though?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• If you didn't care, you wouldn't ask. If you didn't care, you wouldn't pose with your MK purse logo perfectly staged. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be a woman. So if we were rating on honestly and being "for real", you wouldn't be pleased. As far as what you're looking for... you're a 7. I don't agree with the other comment about your face being a 5. The colorful lipstick doesn't look good on a black girl in my opinion. Take that away, and I think your face is just as nice as the rest (in fact, I like your face alot). Also... your long hair does good things for me. You have a nice ass and nice, big breasts... HOWEVER, you are 22, and many black women that look like you do at 22, end up huge by 32. So you'd better be workin' it out if you want to keep it.

• im sorry but i have plenty of designer bags and i dont buy them base of a little question site. you must think i just took this picture for this site? and why wouldn't you rate of off honesty? its a question site, everybodys posting rate questions and its 5 in the morning so again i don t care... my boobs were enhanced and i weight 130.. what are you? a black women hater? did you mean most black women at my age stay looking young and have everyone paying for their body, lips and more? fuck off! i dont care because by 32 ill still be married to my current fiance, anything else?

• You might weight 130 if you are 4'9". Don't ask the question if you can't handle the opinion. And no I'm not a "black woman hater". Of course I must be racist of some sort because you don't like the opinion... but apparently you're the "what man opinion hater". My girlfriend is black, so I'm pretty sure I'm not a black woman hater... so we'll just put that behind us. I just told you the good with bad (which is ALL just my opinion). Remember, you asked. You don't have to like it, pay attention to it, or respond to it. With your attitude, by 32 that fiance will be your ex-husband... be sure to hit me up in 10 years and let me know how things are going and show me a current picture. We'll see who's closest to being right.

• sure. you're a white women hating because you guys are the highest rate for surgery. bofl... ugly ass! i prefer to have the body everyone is paying for than to be shaped like taylor boney swift. i can gladly take opinion but the fact that you're trolling on my post shows you have low self esteem. im 5'6 weight 130 and i know i look good as fuck so thats why i dont care.. im entertaining the site exactly what its use for, now again anything? white women who'll look 90 at the age of 20, stop trolling me because this black women never had low self esteem.

• Get on me decks matey!! aaaarrrghhhhh!

• i'd give you a 7 out of 10.

• I think you look really pretty

• Look pretty good. Definitely got the body to attract almost anyone.

• Them curves are nice especially showing off those legs in that amazing skirt. Your gorgeous hun I say a 9!!! ;)

• your ass is a 10.

• I'd probably sleep with you but I'm not attracted to you in any way.

• Fickin 10!

• i like your body

• zero
    .

• 3shhhhhhhh

• I like the skin color of your in black and your ass is the best

• Great body, meh face.

• Looking great

• sexy and beutiful

• lovely face !! boobs are amazing why bored baby

• Legs of a goddess... and a very cute smile

• Ummmmm... very sexy!

• your rate is higger ı think

• At least a 9 out of 10 you are beautiful

• Great body.

• Before I give my answer... how much honesty do you want?

• Like I said before nice bum.

• Nice ass ;) :*

• 9/10 body

5/10 face

Cover the face, fuck the base

• 8.5 out of 10 :)

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like what I see. Your body looks disproportionate. Your face is weird and your eyebrows... Well, they look like something an older drag queen would pencil in.

• You gotta booty!!

• You look sweet

• I would say about a 4.5/10. Your'e not that in shape though the heels do a good job of hiding it. You're bangable but not datable. Your face could use some contouring. Its quite wide.