Guys, is my ass yummy? ;) 🍑 ?

The pic was taken in the dark, it is low quality and it is zoomed in from the original pic, so it is even worse. Also, I blurred the surrounding, so I OBVY know that already. So don't comment on the pic quality, just look at my bOOty and say: is it Yummy (like me LOL) or not really?
Guys, is my ass yummy? ;) 🍑 ?

• Yummy
  • Not really

Most Helpful Guy

• It is so good that i would love to eat it for appetizer, main course, and desert.
    DELICIOUS!

• WOW! 2 MHOs in five minutes from you on 2 different questions !!! Thank you

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 9

• Ehh, I don't think it's very good because there's kinda... No ass. But meh, if you're happy with it, who gives a shit?

• And when I thought I have no ass...
    Thank you. 😂

• You know it's yummy! ;)

• Perfect

• Why the fuck you callin yourself yummylady? Oh god, girl first of all you have no ass do some squats second have some self respect geez

• nice petite ass, good shape

• FAKE!!!

• LOLOLOLOL

• I feel bad for you that your butt doesn't full out your underwear, all the material is loose and crinkled 😂 #flatbootyproblems