Guys, Do you prefer a girl with a thigh gap or its not that important?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't really matter. sometimes it can look good, sometimes it's... meh. it depends on the girl but having a tight gap doesn't define if you are beautiful/sexy or not why you shouldn't care about it.

guys won't care about it either.

What Guys Said 34

• it´s not only "not that important", it´s actually totally irrelevant! don´t let media tell you shit nobody cares for in real life.

• It looks nice. but some women, even with the most amazing figures, just do not have them, naturally.
    if you have it, great. if you don't, it isn't some sign that you are not desirable.

• It is not that important to me - I wouldn't think about it - A nice set of legs is a nice set of legs regardless.

• i. dont. care.

• It's not important. Although it's something the dog in the picture on my profile page is curious about. lol

• I don't care if she has it or not, but I prefer if she doesn't, I like thick thighs.

• I don't care as long as it's nothing extreme.

• I find them sexy, when the girl is fit and not anorexic. But if there is no thigh gap and she still fit, I'm just as attracted

• Doesn't matter in the slightest, I don't understand why so many girls obsess about having a thigh gap.

• to me it another useless unrealistic thing someone came up with to justify what attractive is or should be.

• I have seen girls with it and it looks great, but I have dated and slept with girls who don't have it and I cannot say the lack of thigh gap detracts from the experience at all

• I do not care, it's not important at all.

• It's ok but I prefer a woman with an ear gap. Bimbos are 100 times more sexy than women who do gender studies

• not important. dumbest thing a girl has ever worried about.

• I really like thick muscly legs so a thigh gap is maybe even a turn-off for me.

• Yes, it's hot!

• Matters not to me

• Nope, because Thick thighs saves lives;)

• Saves lives? 😂

• Oh yeah they especially do they get the heart and blood flowing when your head is down there between them lol...;)

• Thigh gap, no thigh gap... it actually does not matter to me. I'm just very super attracted to girls legs regardless what type of legs they are

• It's not important.

• I don't care

• it doesn't matter at all to me. its not the places i look or get attention

• Didn't care, never will.

• Omg yes!! Its very sexy to me!!

• Can you explain your point of view?

• Yes, i got it

• 😉your welcome

• not important

• Please explain thigh gap

• A thigh gap is a space between the inner thighs of some women when standing upright with knees touching.

• I do not get the importance of that at all

• ahahhahahahahahahaha who the f cares

• I don't care at all.

• Mmmm i love sexy thigh gap!

• It's not that important.

• More from Guys
    4