Am I Attractive or pretty in anyway?

Would what I'm like make me more attractive or is it all looks?
I just need the truth. I'm fed up of lies you know?
Am I Attractive or pretty in anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• what lies exactly are you fed up with?

if they're calling you ugly af then yeah those are potentially lies

but if the lies you are referring to look something like, "you're so pretty!", well maybe you just got issues you need to work on.

as per ushj, chillin d00d.

• Some people tell me I'm fat, I know i'm not. others call me ugly and few call me anything nice so I never know who is lying

• don't bother taking other people's opinions to heart, in the end, the only opinion that should really matter is your own.

• Yeah, I guess your right

Most Helpful Girl

• Better pics needed.. but you seem cute

What Guys Said 44

• I think you look very attractive - I think how you look now suits you - Don't get too caught up in generic types of attractiveness - Two different guys will have two different attraction preferences, I would espouse being happy in who you are and you should want to meet someone who appreciates your type of beauty.

• you're cute.. nothing to worry about, i would ask you out from what i assume you look like from these photos... im just not sure if you are over 18 because you look really young!

• You're a very, very pretty girl. You have great bone structure in your face and your mouth is very appealing.

• I will tell you the truth if you post one pic of yours which shows your face completely and it's not hidden by your long beautiful hairs.
    Trust me everyone has unique looks we won't compare you to.. Those pencil shaped models or those cute fairy faces... Just have enough faith and post a clear pic or maybe send it in my inbox.
    What I can gather from those pics you have nice smile and lips, cute face and 😚😚😚😚😚😻😻😻😽😽😽😽...

• judging purely on half your face you look attractive

• You should have posted pictures that show your whole face not just half of it, but you do look cute.
    And yes, your personality matters more than looks, though these are necessary too.

• From what little you can see in these photos, I think you're cute lol. It would be nice if you had a full body photo so people could tell easier. But I definitely don't think you're ugly or anything, and yes what your like is a big factor too. Looks are only like 1/3 for me to become attracted to someone. I need to like them as a person too, and be compatible.

• Why would you think even for a moment you're not beautiful?

• Bullied for may years, had a bad effect on me.

• thanks :) kind words help a lot.

• Your welcome.

• if you could take a straight on pic without Instagram filters, I could probably give you an answer!

• sorry its how i took the photos i'll find one with no filter, thought the first one dies have one, its the lighting in my room. and the ones I take full face not slanted are always side ways or my head looks huge

• I think you look pretty, hard to tell with pics of just half your face and can't tell body type

• Of course you are! The only thing I would change would be the glasses. I think they are too big for your face but maybe you like them like that?

• Try having someone other than yourself take a picture of your entire face from a normal angle without all sorts of effects then resubmit the pic for an accurate evaluation.

• Kind of difficult to tell from om half a face

• Its a little hard to tell from the pictures, I dont think the glasses do you justice, you have great facial feature, nice hair and from the one eye I can see, a nice eye... lol!

• Kinda hard to tell when I can only see half your face.

• you look as though you could be pretty but the photo posted gives a bad view so one cannot get a clear indication.

• take off the goofy glasses.

• Averageiishshh 4/10

• definitely pretty 👍

• Yes you are

• Not a direct shot but we can all agree that you are hot. I hope you aren't one of those people who know you are attractive but ask other people anyway because it makes you feel good.

• I'm not, everyone hated me at school, told me in fat and ugly and should kill myself kinda had an effect on me

• thanks for being really nice :)

• No problem

• Not really the best pics but yeah it seems you are pretty.

• You're super pretty, but personality is definitely a big thing. As long as yo have a good personality, you're 100% dateable. ^^

• You are a knockout! Totally gorgeous. Great eyes and beautiful lips among other qualities. Wow.

• I always thought my eyes were rather boring xD

• Half face is not enough to judge

• Well, you've only got half a face, which is kind of weird. Other than that you look pretty.

• Well I like girls with glasses. It's very attractive for me therefore I find you really attractive. Again this is my opinion

• You look amazing, very attractive

• 2nd pic is hard to see but yes attractive

• I'd do you

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 7

• This is going to be the truth and it might hurt a little: You're beautiful and until you you believe me this will just be another comment. You deserve to know how gorgeous you are but you shouldn't be seeking it here people are often cruel and don't understand that you are a real person. To them you are just a pretty picture. It may be hard to accept but you are amazing sometimes its harder to take a complement than criticism. But that's just the truth.

• You're extremely pretty :) I love your face and your glass :)

• Your pretty

• In the top pic you look average which isn't a bad thing.
    In the second pic you look pretty, maybe it's the fringe that suits you more than the first hairstyle?

• thanks. I haven't had my front fringe in for long, was really nervous when i had it put in

• We can't see your face...

• You look really pretty in the first picture. Hard to tell with the half faced pictures, make up and editing though.

• not attractive and not too pretty. honestly you're normal looking.