Girls, do I look unattractive, disgusting or what [with PIC]?

Basically I look like this.

Girls don't find me attractive and I think it must be because of how I look. Do I come off as weird-looking or disgusting? I really don't know what to think. Girls are not open about what they don't like about me in real life. They all saythings like "I like you as a friend..." and then no mention of why they'd not like me romantically :/.

I'm not a "player" (clearly), I get to know a girl for a while before I ask her out. If I really like her and she rejects me, I feel like a complete loser. It's really hurtful to be heartbroken after months of knowing a person and caring about them. I think of giving up dating altogether. HALP!

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• My opinion? Cut the hair maybe to tame it a little use gel to reduce curl, maybe wash your face more or go to a dermatologist and see if they could help even out your skin toning and maybe even help with the little bit of ache you've got goin on. And if you REALLY want to change things up to become more 'attractive' then maybe go to the gym once or twice a week/eat healthier to show you look after your body. Also, last thing the hair gives of an unhygienic vibe, no idea why but it does, so if you cut it maybe it'll show that you're more hygienic/clean. Just my opinion, don't mean to be rude/mean

• I don't actually have acne, I am not sure what makes you think that. I've moles on my nose and right cheek. It's probably the pic?

I don't understand why people are so cautious though. It's perfectly ok to criticise someone who asked for an opinion about his looks. I'm not going to think anyone's rude.

• I don't think you are attractive.
    I suggest cutting your hair.

• I know I am not. I don't think cutting my hair is going to change that though. Thanks.

• Pleaseeee don't hate me for saying this but you asked for an honest opinion... To me, you look like the hunchback of notre dame, but like in the movie you will likely find someone who loves you - for you ! Don't take me too seriously though, we're all ugly to somebody. Heck, you might find me absolutely repulsive ! One love 💚

• I don't hate you. And you look beautiful.

• Tbh, I think you look good. I think you should try and maybe make your hair straight, it will suit you better

• You look a bit odd, I think you haven't found your sense of style yet? You can make the hair work but it won't fit your face, maybe work out a little to shape your face... dont change your personality

• I know, this is what I said in the earlier comments. Cutting my hair won't make me look better. My face looks really weird and I think I need to live with it. Losing weight will probably change that though I may end up looking even more odd! The pic is also probably bad 'cos I'm told I've acne when I don't, it's moles (not that this is better btw).

I think there are definitely problems with my personality but as I said in the original post, I think it's my looks.

• You dont have to look hot or sexy or rich even to get the girl.. find something unique or different about yourself whether it physical like a big nose or mental like you love helping others... and showcase it also find your style what fits you best...

• No you don't look "disgusting " . Maybe a diff makeover tho. Cause that hairstyle covers your whole face. Maybe try cutting it? (:

• u look fine