Who's also not pretty but doesn't care?

Who's also not pretty but doesn't care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Check's around for mirror's. Girlllllll! That melanin delicately kissed by the sun? STOPPPP ITTT! Those eye's shaped like princess cut stone's? STOPPPP ITTT! And that smile! That could warm up THE COLDEST of heart's! If you don't start cleaning your mirror's and posting up on GAG like the mf 👸👸QUEEN that you are! I'll report you for false advertisement lol *lick's palm*👋👋 now slide me some skin!

• Oh and those cheek bone's 😩😩😩👌

• lmao this literally made me cry... You've just made my whole week. Thank you so much... I've always had low self esteem and I just don't know how to get out of it becuse it's hard. Thank you. for that. And I'm pretty sure you're a stunner 😍😘😍😍😍😍And if you're able to make people feel so good about themselves then you are definitely one of a kind. You're a rare commodity that's for sure

• We're all insecure about something. But you can't let that type of bs get to you. I have a gut, so the F***K what? I'll still walk and talk like I'm the shhh and people still flock me and wanna eat my ass like a cupcake lol. And I am extremely weird, but I like that about me. I don't wanna be like everybody else. I mean I'm funny, cute, smart and talented. So I stay a bit overweight so all the skinny girls can get a boyfriend... It's really a public service. What some find ugly within themselves, other's find beauty in. I think you're absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! And I'm happy I made your mf week, cause you have made mine and that's coming from the heart. I like uplifting people esp my young sister's and brother's! And remember you're someone's reason to masturbateeeee😉😉😉 sorry I'm very strange! Namaste😊😊

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 9

• I am not pretty and don't care, married with kids. Don't need to post pictures because I don't care what nobody has to say.

• Oh my gosh you are SO pretty. Gorgeous smile and nice features overall... why do you think you aren't pretty? That is mind blowing.

I personally don't think I'm very pretty and I don't care much anymore... I know I have a good personality so hopefully a guy will see that one day! :)

• Wow thank you so very much... I've always had low self esteem... I see beauty in others but not myself unfortunately. And You most probably are gorgeous but you're exactly like me in terms of not seeing beauty within yourself. I could also tell that you have a cute personality which is amazing especially in the world that we live in today. Some Guy out there will truly see the Queen in you. it's coming 💕❤

• Awe thank you so much for your sweet words :) some guy will DEFINITELY see the beauty in you, too.

• I don't feel that way about myself.

• "Everything has beauty but not everyone can see it"

• you are not 'not pretty' you're quite pretty.

• *raises hand*
    Brain > beauty
    Beauty it's nice to look at, but without brain it's nothing.

• You are pretty tho...

I actually do care if I'm not pretty, at least I am honest. But I can't change myself

• I don't consider myself pretty, just average but I have to admit that it runs through my mind sometimes. One love💚

• I think you're pretty. You have great skin and I like what you've done with your hair.

I think I'm above average. I like to see the positive within others. It took me a little while, but I do the same with myself now.

• thank you so much. You're beautiful... it's funny how I can see beauty in others but not myself

• That is great! But maybe once a day try flipping it and say at least one beautiful thing about you. You have a lot of beauty, so it'll build up and maybe you can see it? :)