Do you like this kind of redhead?

Do you like this kind of redhead?
Do people like this kinda red? What about the eye/hair combo?
(i dont wanna dye my hair btw)

• like it
  • dont like it
  • neutral

Most Helpful Girl

• I know tons of men who are OBSESSED with that kind of redhead.

In any case, that look is never going to be a DISadvantage.
    I mean, unless you meet a man whose fetish is lying out in the desert all day without sunscreen. LOL

• In fact, there are so many men who are "into" this look, that yr main problem is gna be something totally different than what you have in mind.
      Namely, yr main problem is gna be successfully differentiating between a man who's into you for YOU, and a man who's just "into yr type".

This is the same problem a lot of my Asian girlfriends have had, by the way.
      There's tons and tons and tons of boys -- esp white boys, but, all colors -- who are very vocally "into Asian girls", AND WHO THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO SAY THAT to an actual living, breathing Asian girl. Lol. Creepy, right?
      Yeah... so, anyways, filtering through THOSE is their main problem. Esp since some don't show their true colors right away.
      You'll probably find that you have the same issue. If you haven't already.

Good luck girl.

What Guys Said 24

• sure

• Looks cute. Would bang.

• stop posting stupid questions

• fucking ugly... i like being a contrarian

• Yeah, it's cute. I dig it.

• She is very attractive.

• Yeah she looks good

• She is cute

• Love it. She's gorgeous. Can she be my girlfriend? lol

• That combination looks nice

• looks nice

• I would like your eyes and smile and hair so much that I would go for a very long and passionate kiss, if you were my g/f :)

• I like everything about it: eyes, hair, smile. I think she knows she looks good, too, because she's smiling, which always helps.

• who wouldnt?

• Red hair + Green Eyes= me swooning

• Oh yeah!!! Them sexy eyes finish off the beauty! Very nice

• She is very beautiful, is that you?

• I see this as blonde lol,

• That's a pale blonde person

Not every pale person is a ginger lmao

• its awesome

• nice

• Uhhhh... does a bear $hit in the woods and wipe his a$$ with a fuzzy white rabbit? REAL HOT redheads are nothing short of AMAZING!!! They're like unicorns or something... Virtually non-existant.

• I prefer dark red personally...

• I tend to like a deeper red. That said, I've always thought that girl was cute

What Girls Said 6

• I like it... its kind of a strawberry blonde kind of colour... it's pretty close to my hair colour actually except I'm slightly more blonde

• I don't usually like redheads but her hair looks really pretty. Natural and bright.

• I love love love it! I use to dye my hair that color half of the year sometime's more. I like how it isn't the typical red hair color every other chick has, it stands out.👌

• She's gorgeous. :)

• Wow yeah her hair is a beautiful colour

• That's pretty much blonde