Guys, How can I feel sexy or confident as a bigger girl. And will a guy (my bf) GENUINELY find me attractive? Or does he feel like he has too?

Guys, How can I feel sexy or confident as a bigger girl. And will a guy (my bf) GENUINELY find me attractive? Or does he feel like he has too...?

I'm a bigger girl I have a boyfriend of 6 years + 1kid... I'm just embarrassed to go out with him or be around his coworkers/ friends. I feel like I will be judged for being his fat girlfriend. I think too much what people think I know but how can I feel more comfortable around people and go out more from a guys point of view. (I do work out and diet so I'm trying) 😬 & that's a bathing suit I wouldn't actually wear that out 😒

Ok. So none of you would be embarrassed to be around people with a fat gf? I wasn't always fat when we met I was skinny. So I can't blame him if he's not attracted to me or embarrassed. My question is how can I be more confident without loosing weight (im in the process but doesn't happen over night ) So in the meantime I can do what to feel more comfortable around pple to go out? Or is it all in my head? I'm worried what people are thinking and they may not even be thinking that? Ugh... 😔

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's with you for 6+ years and your worried about what OTHER PEOPLE THINK?

To hell with other people.
    To hell with what they may or may not think.

Be proud of yourself.
    Show your guy your happy with your relationship (you are happy right... I mean 6 years is a long time) by being proud to be in public with him.

You are acting like you don't deserve him.
    Think what that says about his judgement. You're saying that he is wrong to want you as his girl. His history with you should put the lie to that.

Put value in your relationship.
    Do that by valuing yourself.

Imagine your child thinking the same way about himself/herself. Now realize that your child learns from you by your example.

• His youth actually speaks in your favor here. Young men are not known for consistently meeting responsibility head on.
      If he's with you for 6 years (starting at ~ age 18 years right?) then you need to think about this differently.

You are not yesterday's cold oatmeal.

You are a steak dinner with all the trimmings that he is more than happy to come home to.

You know this is true because the truth is in his actions.

Start acting like you know this truth yourself.

• Thanks for the MHO.

What Guys Said 13

• I am much more attracted to thicker women myself. So, I assume that your guy would also find you attractive. Otherwise, he wouldn't date you. It's all perspective. Some people will judge everything, but you can't let that stop you. There are plenty of others that wouldn't care or judge at all.

• How do you tell the difference of thick & fat? If he is attracted to thicker women

• If he has been with you that long, he is still attracted to you. Besides, if you notice him looking at you and getting turned on or wanting sex, then he is attracted to you. I think it is thst simple.

• There are guys that like/love bigger women. You just have to believe him when he tells you he likes/loves the way you look.

• Try not to care what others think. I bet your boyfriend likes it (probably, but maybe not), your kid probably likes it. If your boyfriend has stayed with you this long, he's probably ok with it (he probably loves you). I"ve heard looking at yourself nude in a full length mirror can increase your sex drive, it might be able to help you like your body too.

• Just don't worry about what others think. If his friends are truly his friends, they wouldn't judge. Not to mention you're working out and dieting so you'll be in a better shape later.

• This is hard to say but I'd focus on working out hardcore. You're soo young. Eat healthy and small portions and run like Forest.

• Your boyfriend is with you cuz he find you attractive

• You look amazing and have very sexy curves.

• Why u bother about others judgement if he don't have problem with u... Just hand around some fat girls are beautiful than lean and size zero girls... U would have posted a pic with ur face... Any how I can sense u look beautiful

• hun calm down you look fine

• Wow you are so thick and curvy, some of us men like it a lot.

• The bigger is not important you are good

• You do actually look fat in that outfit, if your clothes fitted you people wouldn't say shit but when you wear an outfit like that, it bulges out.

• I don't dress like that I don't have body pics I was in a dressing room it's actually a bathing suit ( did not purchase) thanks for the feedback tho

• My girlfriend is a bbw and I love her just the way she is. You are pretty.