Guys, do u care or think bad if a girl gets a nose job?

my nose used to be nice but now it sorta has this bump on it, its not that noticable but it still bothers me so i was thinking of getting nose job. so just wanna know peoples opinions on girls getting nose jobs

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think less of people who get plastic surgery for anything that's not reconstructive in nature. It's a sign of extreme insecurity.

• If you are ugly and saved up for it, why shouldn't you go for it?

You are compensating for a lack of unearned beauty with a hard drive to succeed.

Natural selection at work, that's all.

What Guys Said 11

• You can do what you like. It's a decision much like getting a tattoo or piercing.

But if it's 'not that noticeable' and you're the only one bothered by it don't expect the surgery to change your life at all.

• If she hated her body so much that she had to change it, then who am I to think badly of her? Life is about being happy and if cosmetic surgery makes you feel good, then go for it.

• If it makes you feel better about yourself, then yes, go ahead. You have to be comfortable in your own skin.

• If it looks nicer than before, than why not? 🙂

• I usually like the before nose, but that's just me.

• Nope I am totally ok with it. It is your nose and you can do whatever you like if you're not feeling good about it. I see nothing wrong with that. :)

• Hell no
    Insane insecurity alert

• I don't care about a girl getting one.

• Do whatever you want to your body, just don't get an std or I'll run from your body thanks.

• small nose

• Well anyone can look attractive if they have enough work done on them so it does matter but if its only a nose job then it wouldn't be to big of a big deal