Is a 34DD too big for a 15 year old girl?

I'm fifteen and my bra size is a 34DD, thats actually not even right, it should be 32DD, but they don't make that bra size unless it's specially made so I just have to use a 34DD. but anyways, all of my friends are a B or smaller and I just feel really fat and slutty around them because it's nearly impossible to hide my boobs. It's so hard to find clothes that fit and don't show a ton of cleavage, and bikinis? HA, not even an option, if they're the right cup size then they are HUGE on my torso/waist. I don't know if this is normal or really weird. I feel ugly compared to all of my friends, and I get made fun of by a lot of guys in school and they say that my boobs are fake even though they're not they just grew really fast and won't stop growing. I don't know if this is normal but it's a weird question to ask and I just need advice/answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• High schoolers are immature. Don't let them dictate good you feel about your body. The size of your boobs is decided by your genetics. There's nothing "too big" or "too small" for your age. It just is whatever it is. You shouldn't feel slutty or feel like you need to hide them. Slutty is about behavior, not the shape of your body. You're perfectly OK. As you get older, the people around you will stop reacting so immaturely to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

It totally depends on the shape of them and the proportions in comparison to your body. I don't think you need to worry. Of course you will seem larger than the other girls but they'll catch up in time. They're big compared to most your age but they're not too big.

:\

What Guys Said 15

• It's completely normal, it's all based on your genetics. Most girls take 3-5 years for there breasts to fully develope. its really hard in high school, boys are usually immature at this age so it's pretty normal. Either laugh with them or ignore them.

• it happens.

so not too big i guess

• Why in the name of god would having big boobs make you slutty or even feel slutty. I am sure you are beautiful and wonderful and unique just as you are! Boys are stupid and your friends either dont care or wish theirs were a bit bigger. Listen, you have a lot of growing to do. You, not your bosoms. Learn to be happy where you are especially until you have stopped growing. ✌️💕

• Without seeing them they might be a tad big. Some women are like that though, it's normal. When you get older a lot of guys are going to love you/them. Don't feel ugly or listen to the guys that make fun of you. You are who you are.

• Does your mom have big boobs too?

• no I've been bigger than my mom since I was 13.

• Don't pay attention to the haters. They are just being immature.

• It's just hard because no one else looks like I do.

• you should be happy of how you lucky you are. girls are gonna envy you and giys would love tonbe with you, just wait a couple of years and you'll see

• Just about every guy is going to feel there's no such thing as too big. lol

• I don't know how big that is but what's wrong with bigish tits

• I don't know what it looks like can I see a picture

• damn nice size

• big boobs

• the guys on you're school are still immature, you have nothing to be ashamed of. you are just a girl who is going to a few changes. don't be ashamed of you're body.

• they definitely won't be on my face.

• not that special. especially if you are fat.

guys dont shame you because your breasts are ugly but because they want to motorboat the shit out of them.

• I'm not fat, I mean I'm not stick thin but i'm like 135 lbs and 5'6

• and your bitch girl classmates are jealous of your rack.

What Girls Said 7

• 1. 32DD is definitely not such an unusual size that it has to be specially made. Here's 31 pages of things that come in 32DD: www.figleaves.com/.../

2. You most likely need a better fitting bra size. There are band sizes smaller than 32 and cup sizes as large as KK. And they are fairly easy to fiwhttp://imgur.com/a/m71Li./searchabandproject. com/gallery/search? band=32&cup=DD&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search
    I have average sized boobs and I wear a 30F, sometimes FF: http://imgur. com/a/m71Li

• Not at all I was a 42 at your age. I lost weight so they've gotten smaller thank god! I don't like that kind of attention honestly. Plus clothes never fit exactly the right way or at all.

• Don't pay attention to what peoples say ;)
    If you got big breast it's a fact that's all.
    Be proud of them, just show them enought but not too much :)

• I mean they are big right now but that will be it all you'll grow into them and they'll be good size like nothing excessive. I'm sure they just grew really quickly

• No I was a 30DDD at 15 and okay with it. Let's NOT use words like slutty when describing body parts okay?

• No. There is a smaller bra size equivalent but I can't remember. I've been a 34 D since high school. The larger sister equivalent is a 36C and I believe the bigger sister equivalent to that is a 32DD.

• Yes that too big, you will look disproportionate and look bad in a lot of clothes, try a diet