Girls, do I look too feminine?

Girls, do I look too feminine?

I am 21 (22 in a few months). I get stared at quite frequently, but I can't really tell why, if it's because I got an "unusual" look (meaning, not average compared to where I live at) or if it is because I actually look good to girls/women. I am kind of... concerned about looking too feminine (even if I have grown a beard), expecially when I smile (as you can see above), which is why I tend not to do it too much.
I would really like to know what do you think! Could you give me your opinion?
Thanks in Advance!
(I apologize for any mistakes, since English is not my mother language)

I've just received all the notification. Don't know what was wrong, I have even made another post about the same topic. My apologies..

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you don't look feminine at all! Very attractive. And don't worry about smiling; smiling is SO attractive and you have a nice smile. I promise. Your nose, lips and facial hair all look very masculine and I love your hair length (not too short, not too long). Seriously, you're a good looking guy. Don't worry about it.

• I would have never thought my nose and lips could be considered as masculine, I swear. Rather, the opposite. Thank you very much for your kind words
      I'll try not to be shy/afraid of smiling :)

• Oh are you a newbie here? :) I made my account a few days ago so I don't know if I can message either, but I'll try to send you a message.

• Yes I've just registered yesterday in order to create this post! And yes I can't send pmes yet; I tried before in order not to "choke" the comment section like this :D

What Girls Said 11

• You do have softer features which is maybe why you think you look feminine. You look more like a pretty boy, which is not a bad thing. Think of young Leonardo DiCaprio, Chace Crawford, they're pretty boys but they still look very much male and masculine and so are you.

• I think you are right. A guy on the another post made almost the same statement, referring to Chace Crawford as an example!
      And thank you for the kind words! :)

• Man, smile! It makes guys more attractive in my opinion. And nope, you are not too feminine. You just look like a chill and nice dude. And I hate super alpha macho looking guys, they make me have an instant pre-judgement that they might be douchebags, even though this a stereotype.

• I'll definitely keep that in mind :)
      Well, I kind of share the same "prejudice" ( very politically correct term by the way ;) ), maybe there is a kernel of truth.
      To me, everything that is taken to the extreme (behaviours, attitudes, etc) stems from some sort of insecurity... so maybe they are a bit fragile under that mask, and are trying to deny that to themselves :)
      Anyway, thank you for your comment and your nice words!

• u look handsome! u dont look feminine. maybe just ur eyes, but feminine eyes looks beautiful on both men and women.

• Thanks for your comment and the kind words!
      I agree, two expressive feminine eyes from a girl's gaze literally carry me away

• I would stare too! You really attractive. When you smile like in the first pic, your eyes look abit feminine but I found cute. Overall wow O. o

• Too kind of you :)
      I see the same thing in the first pick, but I guess it is just my personality, and I should accept it. We say in Italy, "l'occhio รจ lo specchio dell'anima" (the eye is the mirror of the soul), maybe I am a bit feminine inside, but that's me.

• Nope.
    You look pretty masculine to me 😋💪

• You get looked at all the time, becasue you look so good

• No, you actually look great. One love 💚

• Glad to hear that, too kind! :)
      I see you are from Canada! Dreaming about going there someday...

• you don't look feminine, you have a boyish cuteness also your English is great

• Glad to hear that :)
      Thank you for your comment
      I love English language but I'm unsure about the orthography :D

• You look really hot. Not feminine in my opinion. I love your smile.

• I've read different appreciations but this one was the first.. didn't really expect to be considered as such. Well, thank you :)

• Anytime :) (I'm also not one of those girls that calls every guy hot, by the way)

• Very pleasant to read that :)
      Well, It's a bit embarassing to write in a comment section, but I really can't figure out how I could arouse such things. Really. I can understand the fine features, but wouldn't they rather arouse "contemplation" (i lol at myself I say write this, bear with my English, I probably sound like a 19th Century guy) than "hotness"? definitely glad if I do, of course. I don't know if you ever felt the same with yourself but... yeah

• No, you don't look too feminine.

• Friendly is a better word for it

• Glad to know I arouse such feelings!
      Thank you for your comment