Who looks the hottest here (Males 16/17)?

This was at our prom a few months ago. We were all arguing today over who looked the best lol, what's your opinion from this pic

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy 4th from the left in the blue suit with slixked back hair 😍

• They're all under 18...

• @SteamBuns

Yeah and I didn't see your happy birthday and apology before I commented... Thank you and apology accepted but you really should take the time to think before you act because this is exactly why situations like this happen.

And as for your last comment I don't even care whether you meant it or not. I know why you said it. I'll leave it at that. Just like you know why I told you to go screw yourself.

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Three guys stand out to me. The guy with the red bowtie that has his arms around two other dudes, the guy standing in the very back by the balloons with blond hair, and the guy on the very right (he's cute in a nerdy kind of way). Also, the guy on the right of the red-bowtie-dude has an amazing smile.

I'd say Red Bowtie takes the win. Either him or Mr. Smile (he's more my type actually).

• The sexy guy at the very top with the red bowtie and black tux thats standing next to the black guy
    ;-)

• 4th guy from the right, black suit, black tie, cute smile, great hair.

• 5th guy from the right gets my vote, but you all look hot as efff hahaha

• Either the guy in the front in the dark shirt or the guy in the back right standing by the balloons with the lighter hair

• You guys all look great!! I think two guys in gray in the front row look the best, but you all look good

• the quiffed up hair guy in the grey suit and the black guy behind him both look fashionable and nice.

• The guy In the grey suit with the red tie is the only one I find attractive really

• None

• The black guy on the left

• You guys are adorable, I'm not rating jail bait though

• Fourth from the right, he's smile is the best and that's hot.

• The guy with the red bowtie and the black suit I guess

• y'all look great in suits period! :)

• I would say the guy in the black suit next to the three guys in the blue suits. (great hair) But that's just my opinion :P

What Guys Said 5

• All I know is, the guy in the light grey suit was dressed the best. I had a suit just like that.

• the guy on front-right who wear light grey dress

• the blonde under the left side of the 2015 sign

• good boys

• They are waaay too young for me to think any of them is "hot"