Is it time for me to buy bigger shirts XXL?

Is it time for me to buy bigger shirts XXL ?

Given this XL shirt is smaller after a wash it's still an XL LOL. Feel like I'm moving up in this world

• Time to get XXL
  • Time to stop bulking up bruh

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to, or just walk around shirtless. Problem solved.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• In that brand? Don't.

They have... weird sizing: http://shop.livefitapparel.com/pages/mens-sizing

Look at that. If you size up from xl to xxl, the shirt will be only 2" bigger in the chest, but a whole 4" bigger in the waist.
    In other words, it'll fit super awkward, like a normal size xl t-shirt would. It'll fit yr shoulders and chest just fine, and then it'll be laughably big around yr stomach, and it'll fold and crumple in weird ways that look shitty.

I mean, I get what they're trying to do with that size chart, given their target audience, but... still. STILL. I bet they don't move much product in xxl and 3xl.

• they fit me pretty well.. It's just a bit small. I like what they do with their measurements though. Really highlights my V taper. Fits me better than normal shirts forsure though.

• I think I'm going to need to size up by the end of my cycle lol. Look at my message.

• Ah, gotcha.

Even then... dude, a good body in a tight shirt is something women like seeing. Totally skin tight across the chest and shoulders is fine, believe me. More than fine. LOL

• Looks good to me

• Looks good to me. Only get a bigger size if you are uncomfortable.

• Stop bulking up :) you're like the perfect size the way you are!

• Try XXL :)

• Very nice looking, keep up the good work

• Chris Evans has the perfect combination of bulk and lean muscle, you mad bruh?

• Chris Evans stats.. 6 ft.. 194 lbs

I'm 6"1 pushing 230lbs in this pic lol planning to get heavier in the next two months. Given a lot of it is water weight but when I shred in July I'll most likely drop to 215.. so my lean physique will actually beat his in numbers lol. He has an aesthetic physique forsure though.. At least in captain america.

• The dude is really aesthetic I'm definitely mirin.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, if you feel uncomfortable in the shirts you currently have. If they are too tight, try a larger size.

• never stop bulkin bro, cmon now!

• Never stop bulking lol