Ok, tell me how she looks?

This isn't me first of all. She thinks she is so fat and stuff and I don't think so at all. I found out that she sorta kinda has started to skip meals. Her parents call her obese and fat all the time and it kills me. She is my bff and I honestly think she is so pretty to me. I mean she calls herself ugly and fat and just other things. I know that she probably chubby but it doesn't bother me! I mean hell, I've had crushes on her before. Still would date her if she liked me back! Anyway, what does everybody else think? I know the picture is really tiny, blurry and everything but it's the only one I got.Ok, tell me how she looks??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She is pretty no matter what inside and out!

What Guys Said 7

• Not fat at all. Kinda weird that's the only pic you have of your bff that you have had crushes on before though..

• Lol ik. we don't really take photos and she hates taking photos. She also doesn't have a phone or anything as well soo yeah lmao

• I think she's super hot

• that's too small pic

• Pic is very small but she looks a little thick

• so tiny

• maybe try getting a bigger picture

• Good looks

What Girls Said 0