Which girl should I go for?

Petite, cute Asian girl, or a tall, sexy typical white girl?
The Asian girl is pretty shy and it's harder to talk to her, thus it's harder to acquire her interests. She is really nice and thoughtful.
Which girl should I go for?

The white girl is pretty outgoing and speaks her mind. She's already interested in me ;) but she acts like 90% of other white girls. A little stuck-up sometimes. But she's easy.

• Asian girl
  • White girl
Please state why! The more detailed, the better!

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm the one you prefer?
    I don't know from the personality description the Asian seems more girlfriend material, the "she's easy " and "stuck-up" part kind of killed it with the white chick..

• I like both equally. I would take both of them in a perfect world, but it isn't morally correct.
      The white girl is nice to me, though. Stuck up to others at times.

• I'm usually more drawn into darker hair and eyes, both are pretty but I'm going with the Asian

• Eh, you too are also prettier than the white chick tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• According to personality, at least basing upon what you are saying, I'd go with the Asian girl.
    According to personal tastes, definitely the white girl.

That being said, in your shoes I'd ask myself (my inner self) which girl I actually feel attracted to, and I mean, irrationaly. Which one makes your heart beat. I'm not talking about love, (which may even be the case, only you can know) but about passion. If you don't feel anything for any of them, well, I'd say let them be, since that would only be an ego boosting. If you feel something for both of them, nothing stops you from dating both of them. Hope it helped!

• By dating both of them I mean getting a deeper knowledge, hanging out and such.
      Was not suggesting you to keep 2 relationships at once, expecially without their agreement. Sorry but I am not a native English speaker.

What Girls Said 10

• both are beautiufl girls, based on ur description the Asian girl sounds like girlfriend material if i was a guy. im sure the shyness is more of an initial stage thing. even as a girl i can't handle stuck up girls... idonno how a guy would handle thatlol

• Are these pl you actually know or are you star lord? 😆😂

• I think you should go for the one you like.

• Depends what you are looking for. Asking "Which I should go for" is very vague.

• It has nothing to do with race but uhm I wouldn't consider going for someone I would describe as "typical" or better yet "easy" 😑

• The person you like. I'm Asian but they both look very pretty.

• Lol what's the typical white gurl? I'm just wondering bc I'm white ( half European) and I don't think I'm your typical white girl.

• That Asian girl is pretty but I can not get past her chin, but at least she will not age as quickly as thar white girl. The white girl looks pretty too

• The one you like better... But if the white girl already likes you and is personable, it probably would be easier.

• why are you asking us? who cares what we think... it's who you are attracted to and get along better with?

• I get along equally well with both. So, i'm letting gag decide for me.

• So bang the redhead and girlfriend the asian? XD

What Guys Said 14

• A. Cuz if she's easy to hey then she'll easily lose interest. And I absolutely cannot deal with a stuck up woman.

• What determines the longevity of your relationship is not in the body shape but in the character of the girl.

• White girl easily. No offense, but there are too many Asian girls on my NorCal campus that finding a normal White girl is very rare and desirable. I don't feel very attracted to the Asian girls at all.

• Maybe don't judge them based of race and stop asking the same question over and over

• 1. How am I judging based on race
      2. This is my first time asking this question.

• Race doesn't matter here. I think you should go for the one you like better, but if you want my opinion, take the second girl. Sounds like she has a stronger personality, is more exciting. Besides, she looks more womanly. The first one looks more girly, more like a doll. And mainly, the second one already likes you. For me it's a no-brainer.

• The one you like, DUH?

• Both. Live dangerously my friend

• You can pretend your hand is any race you want. :|

• what about... both?

• White girls are everywhere id say try something different

• ı wanna both girls

• Me too. If I could, I would 😂

• Hard to tell, i don't trust women so I'll probably never go into a relationship.

• I just have a thing for Asian chicks 🙂

• Asian girl